Author Topic: Hot Karl ft. Fabolous, Celph Titled & Redman - Blao ....What the fuck???????  (Read 196 times)

DJ_Jay_Deee

I don't have a clue how this guy got all these cats on one track. But this is the wierdest mix fo MC's. This Hot Karl guy is pretty wack tho..You can d/l the track here:

http://www.tampahiphop.com/audio/Hot_Karl_-_Blao_(TampaHipHopdotComExclusive).mp3

N-Sane Brain

Blaoooo :o Celph Titled on a track with Redman, and F-A-B-O 8) But unfortunately Celph doesn't rip the shit like he normally does, would've been good promotion, but it's just a standard-verse for him.

N-Sane Brain

I listened to the track one more time, and even "Hot Karl" is one of the most gayest names ever, dude has talent. He sounds like one of the CunninLynguists. But I'm still wondering how a unknown guy was able to do a track with two mainstream-heavyhitters and one of the best underground-cats ??? Who knows...

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
Hot Karl is dope...thats the answer,,stop hatin on a name..thats the gaything to do...he drops the hotest verse on the song

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
thats weird as hell..LOL  Celphs doing some big things.

davida.b.

link doesn't work

Edit: nevermind, it works, hot track.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2004, 05:02:56 PM by davida.b. »

DJ_Jay_Deee

I reackon clephs verse is heat.

But i dont like that hot karl guy, his voice give me the shits.

N-Sane Brain

Hot Karl is dope...thats the answer,,stop hatin on a name..thats the gaything to do...he drops the hotest verse on the song

I said he has a gay name (one thing), and has talent (another thing). That has nothing to do with each other, I never doubted his talent. But he HAS a gay name, period. Hot Karl. LOL.

West C. Connected

HAHAHAHA HOT KARL THAT'S GAY ;D ;D ;D

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!