Author Topic: The latest club bangers...  (Read 416 times)

mauzip

Re:The latest club bangers...
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2004, 04:29:58 AM »
Tiesto ft. BT - Love Comes Again

mauzip

Re:The latest club bangers...
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2004, 04:31:43 AM »
Well DJs want to get people dancing, and tracks nobody knows won't get the people dancing.

well if i'm in the club and the dj plays a song i don't know i won't stop dancin

Neither will most, but if you just got at the club, hear nothing but Ja Rule, and suddenly hear your favourite club song nobody else knew, would you still stand there or go to the dance floor?

Same for the chicks and clubbin' people, it makes it more attractive for them to dance if their favourite song (in their case usually a popular song like Yeah!) is being played.

of course. Still, Dj's can put on sumthin else between Ja Rule and Chingy, cuz like u said, few people are gonna stop dancin. Besides, there's DJ's who are gonna play songs like O.C.'s "Time's Up", The Roots' "Respond/React" or KRS-ONE's "MC's Act Like They Don't Know" all the time...dope songs, but
1. The chicks don't know these songs either
2. They ain't the type of songs that make u wanna dance to em really

so I don't know why all w/c shit i hear is death row classics or a few new songs that are popular...prolly most dj's never heard that shit either

Hell, i once heard Housewife by Dr. Dre in a regular club. In some other club (which was an urban club) they played Doggystyle from start till end.