2 (6.1%)
Pistons in 5
1 (3%)
Pistons in 6
3 (9.1%)
Pistons in 7
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals  (Read 2499 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2004, 09:08:21 PM »
Lakers lost.

Any you know why?

Pistons are the better team.

Yes I said it.

They won 14 of 16 quarters against the Lakers.

They won their games clearly, Lakers got lucky on their only win.

They rebound better, they hustle.

They have actually more than 2 Players making at least 10 points.

They are better.

Besides... Bryant didnt have an efficiency, LOL...
no Laker besides Shaq had an efficiency over 6.
no you tell me that's a great team?
hell naw. youre not gonna say they had an off-game. they sucked big time in game 3 as well.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2004, 09:13:24 PM »
I feel sorry for teams like Minnesota and San Antonio that would actually contend and play like a championship team...

weren't you a laker fan? anyways who cares, ive seen plently of fakes like you

Lakers played horrible but I'm still not giving up, they still have a chance against detriot, all they need is one win and they got 2 in LA, Lakers can win 3 in a row in the playoffs, they won 4 in a row against last years champs.

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2004, 09:28:56 PM »
lol, well my prediction is gone.

once again, no one in the lakers in stepping besides kobe and shaq. plus, pistons are out rebounding the fuck out of them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2004, 10:00:33 PM »
pistons are just a better team...their deffense is sick...this one doesnt go back to la...lakers are over matched....oh and kobe 1 point in the first half...i never wanna hear a jordan comparison again

Pistons are a better team? LMAOOOO...Let me give you some advice, never be an NBA analyst...And because Kobe had ONE bad game, that means he can't be compared to Jordan anymore? You think Jordan never had off games? And it's not just that, because everyone on the Lakers were playing bad. It's not like Kobe was the only one who blew it...Also, Shaq scored 2 points in the second half, does that mean he's not the greatest/one of the greatest centers of all time anymore? Come on man, get out of here with that shit...Ask Isaiah Thomas if you ain't knowing.
in the nba finals...no jordan never had a game that bad not even close...when jordan scored 30....they would consider it an off night for him...kobe scores 30 and people in LA think its the second coming of jesus or something....kobe is a nice player...but he's no mj....oh if the pistons arent a better hows come they have been out played for the whole finals except for like 5 min...just wait and watch game 4 and watch the pistons dominate the lakers again then we'll see who's the nba analyst

oh and check out a recent espn.com poll asking if you could choose either player at age 25 who would you take...of the 300,000 responders a whopping 80% for some reason ;) picked mj...end of discussion

if kobe is dumb enough to leave la and shaq...one person comes to mind...penny hardaway...i dont see kobe dropping of that much...but he'll drop off big time

Kobe's career is not even close to being finished man...You can't just say that shit...Jordan HAS had off games in the finals, trust me...If Kobe's not the next greatest player, he's the closest thing to it...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2004, 10:01:37 PM »
Pistons 3-1

Double teaming Shaq is the main reason why Pistons are owning the Lakers and I don't see that changing because Shaq is a big piece of shit.

You're obviously wrong...Shaq did everything for the Lakers today.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »
I feel sorry for teams like Minnesota and San Antonio that would actually contend and play like a championship team...

Lakers are playing horrible, I feel embarassed...Kobe couldn't find his game 'till the end of the 4th quarter...We HAVE to steal the next game at home, and if the Lakers don't wake up, then it won't be too good for them...I want a blowout in game 5, FUCKKKKKK.

teecee

« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2004, 10:47:28 PM »
Ya, whoever said double teaming shaq is the reason why the Pistons are winning is on crack, they have not even been doubling all the time.  THey are letting shaq get his shots, and defending kobe like crazy.   And kobe cannot shoot over tayshaun's long ass arms......we all know Jordan at 25 woulda just jumped over him though.....

and Nik, Jordan never scored under 20 points in the final, and RARELY under 40!!!  He averaged over forty in two separate finals series.  But, as jordan was and is held to a different standard, i guess you can say he had some average 30 point, 7 board, 5 assist games..........admit it NIk, you only watched Jordan when he played on the Wizards, and have no clue.......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2004, 11:00:02 PM »
Ya, whoever said double teaming shaq is the reason why the Pistons are winning is on crack, they have not even been doubling all the time.  THey are letting shaq get his shots, and defending kobe like crazy.   And kobe cannot shoot over tayshaun's long ass arms......we all know Jordan at 25 woulda just jumped over him though.....

and Nik, Jordan never scored under 20 points in the final, and RARELY under 40!!!  He averaged over forty in two separate finals series.  But, as jordan was and is held to a different standard, i guess you can say he had some average 30 point, 7 board, 5 assist games..........admit it NIk, you only watched Jordan when he played on the Wizards, and have no clue.......

Why would I admit that when it's not true? Jordan never scored under 20, but his team never scored 68 points in a final game either...Come on now, don't open your mouth TOO quick...PeACe

teecee

« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2004, 11:05:04 PM »
Ya his team never scored under 68 points because jordan either scored when he had the ball or found an open man......when his team was helpless, which was often, he took over.......if kobe steps his game up, then we'll start comparing them

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2004, 11:18:53 PM »
Ya his team never scored under 68 points because jordan either scored when he had the ball or found an open man......when his team was helpless, which was often, he took over.......if kobe steps his game up, then we'll start comparing them

Kobe CANT take over all the time...You have a bunch of offensive players on the Lakers, who also want the ball when it's clutch time...That's why Kobe wants to leave, don't you get it?

teecee

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2004, 11:26:50 PM »
Ya, i get that Kobe would rather be the star because he is not good at being a part of a team..........truth be told, i think if he would ride with the lakers for 3 more years and play a more functional role, the lakers could win three more titles than shaq would retire and kb8 could take over.
'

As for now, why isnt phil jackson calling for shaq to get 30-35 shots everygame?  And if kobe is fucking god like people say, he would be smart enough to get the ball to shaq alot more.........

and how the fuck does kobe only get 11 points in a game?  Ever heard of driving and at least getting some foul shots?  Maybe as he matures he will clue in......

teecee

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2004, 11:28:15 PM »
And Ni,, taking over could be more than just scoring, its called defense (like stopping RIP or Chauncey) rebounds, assist (to shaw, hello?)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2004, 11:35:16 PM »
Ya, i get that Kobe would rather be the star because he is not good at being a part of a team..........truth be told, i think if he would ride with the lakers for 3 more years and play a more functional role, the lakers could win three more titles than shaq would retire and kb8 could take over.
'

As for now, why isnt phil jackson calling for shaq to get 30-35 shots everygame?  And if kobe is fucking god like people say, he would be smart enough to get the ball to shaq alot more.........

and how the fuck does kobe only get 11 points in a game?  Ever heard of driving and at least getting some foul shots?  Maybe as he matures he will clue in......

Kobe would rather not have all the players complaining that he takes too many shots, and when he doesn't take a lot of shots, they complaing that he's not stepping up offensively...All the egos are colliding man, Kobe wants to be free...

Shaq gets tired quickly, he's not as in shape as he used to be...I know you don't feel how tired the players get, but fatigue is a major role in why Shaq can't take that many shots...Plus, Shaq probably does take around 30 shots a game, he just gets fouled on half the shots he takes, and misses crucial freethrows....

Foul shots? I wouldn't be surprised if Detroit bought out these refs...Lakers can't get a foul worth shit...Kobe gets fouled on almost every shot he takes, and most of the time, the whistle doesn't seem to work.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2004, 11:36:35 PM »
And Ni,, taking over could be more than just scoring, its called defense (like stopping RIP or Chauncey) rebounds, assist (to shaw, hello?)

Kobe played good defense, but where was the help?

teecee

« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2004, 11:44:36 PM »
Hey man, Kobe always plays good defense, i am just saying in order to take over a game and become like jordan he has to do EVERYTHIng, whatever the team needs to win.  He has to stop chauncey from hitting that three in his face, stop rip from driving on him baseline.  But anyway, unlike you i do not live on here so ima get some sleep man.  I think next game will be a good one, and if the lakers win that one we have a brand new series that could go either way.......

as for the Pistons buying out the refs, you sounds like most other lakers fans i know right now----pathetic!  Come on man, dont stoop to that level , the lakers still have a chance, and if they lose its because detroit deserves to win, simple as that

detroit have now outplayed the lakers 14 out of 16 quarters (with the lakers obviously having edge in that overtime frame).....so it cant be the reffing.   I never thought the pistons could do this either, and i am going to lose 50 bucks, but i dont care cuz it is funny to watch the lakers lose, and lose like they are losing!!!!!!   good night, give your life a break and step away from the computer NIK