2 (6.1%)
Pistons in 5
1 (3%)
Pistons in 6
3 (9.1%)
Pistons in 7
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals  (Read 2488 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2004, 01:11:01 AM »
ooh god i hope it's not like the second quarter of game 6 with the t-wolves ^^ they were callling ticky tack fouls!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2004, 10:55:41 AM »
Tonight 8)

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2004, 11:31:11 AM »
Well you know Rasheed has won the record for most "ejections and technical fouls"
so hopefully that will be revived (i hate rasheed). But payton and malone are gonna get some too. It will be an interesting series. Im excited to watch it today. But remember.

Stop Richard Hamilton, and pistons have no offense.
Stop Kobe Bryant, and lakers still have 3 other offensive players.

without hamilton, the pistons are just a good defensive team.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2004, 03:05:12 PM »
we all remember the last time larry brown saw phil jackson in the finals......4-1 bitch!  8)

yea, but looks at the team then to the 1 now..... he was playing raja bell for christ sakes... all the 76ers had was iverson, and a bunch of guys to drop like 4-6 pts...

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2004, 04:26:09 PM »
Kobe bryant alone could beat the pistons.

Kobe Bryant = Best Guard in the league right now
Shaq = Best and Most dominant player in the league right now

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2004, 07:41:04 PM »
alright its halftime thought id chime in.

Malone and payton have not scored.
Pistons cannot stop Shaq. Hes dominating
Kobe is doing decent. i think he'll shine in the second half.
Kobe has been playing good D on hamilton

Lakers got this. Pistons are playing sucky. Lakers just arent trying.

Doggystylin

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2004, 08:56:37 PM »
rampant theres a difference in being confident in your team and being just ignorant and stupid, your making laker fans look stupid now shut that shit up

anyways tonights game was a dissapointment, its like the lakers didnt realize what was going on at all and needed this game to wake up and smell the nba finals, next game should be good, lakers always play better under pressure.

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2004, 09:02:03 PM »
 ???
 ::)
 :D
 ;D

Laker fans please come out of hiding.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2004, 01:21:36 AM »
Come out of hiding? LMAO...You really think this means something? Let's not forget the 2001 NBA Finals against Philadelphia, where the Lakers lost game 1, and then went on to win the next 4...And guess who was coaching that team? :-X

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2004, 02:47:26 AM »
Come out of hiding? LMAO...You really think this means something? Let's not forget the 2001 NBA Finals against Philadelphia, where the Lakers lost game 1, and then went on to win the next 4...And guess who was coaching that team? :-X

Game 1 doesnt guarentee Detroit to win the series. But youve got to admitt, it does mean something. Any win, means something. And winning game 1, in LA, when LA had more rest the Detroit....means something.

Smoke

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2004, 04:46:23 AM »

Game 1 doesnt guarentee Detroit to win the series. But youve got to admitt, it does mean something. Any win, means something. And winning game 1, in LA, when LA had more rest the Detroit....means something.

To me it just means the Lakers went to Hollywood.

Do you really think Detroit can defend again like that in 2 days, or for the rest of the finals? Do you really think Payton and Malone will repeat a game as ugly as this one? Do you really think Fisher, Rush, Medvedenko, George will remain scoreless for the rest of the finals? Man tonight the Lakers had just O'Neal in offence and Kobe in defence. Two men faced Detroit for 3 quarters. That's enought for me to say Lakers will win those finals. When they'll back from Hollywood.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2004, 05:50:11 AM »
lol@rampants comments

for the ones who say the lakers (except shaq and kobe) wont suck again that fuckin hard in these finals..
detroit sucked a little too.. ben wallace.. LOL.. 1 airball, then this weird "lay-up" when he was alone in the dark in front of the basket, and after that he stepped on the line. face it, ben wallace sucked. rasheed wallace was on the bench big time in the first half, and we all know rip hamilton can do much better than that. the pistons also fucked up too many free-throws, and I doubt shaq will play that great (including) making FT's through the whole finals.
if lakers lose game 2 in looks very...VERY bad for them.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 05:51:39 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2004, 07:47:23 AM »

detroit sucked a little too.. ben wallace.. LOL.. 1 airball, then this weird "lay-up" when he was alone in the dark in front of the basket, and after that he stepped on the line. face it, ben wallace sucked the pistons also fucked up too many free-throws, and I doubt shaq will play that great (including) making FT's through the whole finals.
if lakers lose game 2 in looks very...VERY bad for them.

lol thats the Detroit for ya,  i see them playing like this every game.

Montana00

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2004, 09:16:48 AM »
all you fuckers can just wait till lakers play again.

Lakers didnt really play the way they usually do. Payton barely shot. Malone shot and did a lot of missing. Bryant wasnt really playing normal either. just wait.

as for the pistons. With a win in game 1 there just getting their hopes up. they have no chance in winning the series. Chauncey and Prince played good yesterday. But the fact is you cant count on them to play like that every game, because there not that good. I expect rasheed to step up.

btw, Derek fisher cant guard billups for shit.

Smoke

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2004, 10:45:38 AM »
Man and do you honestly think Campbell and Hunter will play like that again? Look, it's not about 1 man outplaying another man. It's just that Lakers didnt play defence. YES, DEFENCE, not offence. Like Fox said, they need to outdefend them (Pistons will not make more than 50 points if Lakers will really defend like they did against San Antonio). I'm sure they will, in the next games. And they'll win it all.