Author Topic: Cormega - Legal Hustle  (Read 308 times)

pappy

Cormega - Legal Hustle
« on: May 25, 2004, 03:45:29 PM »
I got this album today the day it came out.  im a big mega fan an i have only listened to it once but one word comes to mind so far..... disappointment.  All the mega solo track are straight fire.  But hes got this broad on his album an every track she is on she ruins.  The MOP track was average at best.  the track with kurupt an jayo felony was average at best.  jayo rips it,  not enough mega on it,  an kurupt.... well kurupt gets an A for effort an thats about as good as i can say for his verse lol.  The track with ghostface was dope but the way it got hyped on the internet i was thinkin classic so i was disapointed even tho it was dope.  The track with AZ was dope tho.  its a shame he put this broad on so many tracks tho.  so far i'd give this album an 3.25/5.  but a lot of people i spoke to said it grew on them so im hopin it has the same effect on me

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Cormega - Legal Hustle
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 05:09:40 PM »
Having that chick on all those tracks was a huge mistake.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 05:48:49 PM »
This albums has been growing on me like CRAZY..

I do think that chick shouldn't have been on there, but this album just gets better every time you hear it, trust me..
And that includes the M.O.P. track, that sample is sick..
This isn't a party album, or a album that you'll dig once you pop it in the cd-player, you need to spend some time with it..  8)

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 04:26:45 AM »

I do think that chick shouldn't have been on there, but this album just gets better every time you hear it, trust me..
This isn't a party album, or a album that you'll dig once you pop it in the cd-player, you need to spend some time with it..  8)

Ex-muthafucking-actly 8)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 02:00:20 PM »
I'ma get it soon, but that chick bein on every track sounds bad. At least nobody said Mega's fallen off as an MC or the beats are wack or sumthin cuz that'd be worse

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 02:03:17 PM »
hows the cut with Jacka?

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 10:17:06 AM »
hows the cut with Jacka?

Dope as fuck! It's the same as "Purple" off his mix cd.
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2004, 12:11:36 PM »
I kno yall be luvin that Jacka track, how come yall aint talkin bout that track?.....my man ripped that shit, can't believe mega gave him his own solo song on that shit.....huge promotion.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2004, 12:57:08 PM »
wait, did i get this right? The Jacka song "Purple", (my fav) off his mix cd is on "Legal Hustle" without a Cormega verse??

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 03:49:29 PM »

I think I agree except for maybe two or three songs on there I think It's a refreshing album to hear in 2004! 8)Oh and for the record If yall talking about that woman rapper I think her names Don'a or something,I like her voice,It's different from the other woman rappers out there.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2004, 09:15:09 AM »
im gonna get this album soon but i'd only heard good things about it until i saw this thread...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

chronic333

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 09:16:52 AM »
Its nto a mega solo album its a compliation of people on his new label -legal hustle.

Megas next joints gonna be this year sumtime, and the female he got, got skills, he said he had to rewrite his verse after she spit her verse, that track with ghostface IS classic, that shit sounds like ghostface of 94! spittin like big pun n shit its an amazing track, beautiful minds another one....theres good shit on this album, still aint gonna buy it tho.

chronic333

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2004, 09:17:52 AM »
flawless production too