Author Topic: THANK YOU AMERICA!  (Read 846 times)

Smoke

Re:THANK YOU AMERICA!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2004, 09:55:27 AM »

Bush is America. America voted him to be their leader and he is your leader. Respect that.

Correct that, Bush lost the popular election, only the third president to do so and still be president. He lost by over half a million votes, but won the electoral college, which I've been saying we need to take out for years, but that's a whole 'nother thread all together.

That's right... so not only was Bush not voted in by the majority of American's, half of Americans elegible to vote, have no representation of their views by these corporate political parties and they don't vote.  Therefore, even a president like George Bush Senior, who won the popular vote, really only recieved 35% of the vote.  That's almost 2 out of 3 eligible voters who did not choose him as president.

So what? That's STILL democracy, man. That's your sistem of election, you can change it. But nobody took the power with the army. It's still the Americans who voted him and, with your system of election, he won. It's not a problem of democracy. It's maybe an internal problem, of the whole system of election. And, if it sux, just change it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2004, 09:59:53 AM »
lol@america saved italy. lol it's right, italy couldnt do shit against the nazis. but then again, america just saved itself. if america had not joined the war, the usa would probably speak german too by now lol. so please dont act like if americans loved italians/europeans that much that they thought "let's save them".

Is it really so hard to understand? From YOUR point of view, you saved YUORSELF. From MY point of view, you saved US. Then it's probably true that Americans did it to fight Nazi's and to save themselves from Nazi's. Do you honestly think i care? No i dont. I care that I dont speak German. Point. And yes, i thank them 25,000 soldiers who died in Italy.

lol then all Im gonna say is: MY TIME MACHINE WORKS!!! IT'S 60 YEARS AGO! .... seriously how come you make now a thread about it? it's not that you didnt know before is it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2004, 10:13:08 AM »
 ::)

unless u we're trying to be funny, you either have a very bad memory or just shouldn't post in this section
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 10:14:03 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2004, 10:49:31 AM »
lol@america saved italy. lol it's right, italy couldnt do shit against the nazis. but then again, america just saved itself. if america had not joined the war, the usa would probably speak german too by now lol. so please dont act like if americans loved italians/europeans that much that they thought "let's save them".

Is it really so hard to understand? From YOUR point of view, you saved YUORSELF. From MY point of view, you saved US. Then it's probably true that Americans did it to fight Nazi's and to save themselves from Nazi's. Do you honestly think i care? No i dont. I care that I dont speak German. Point. And yes, i thank them 25,000 soldiers who died in Italy.

lol then all Im gonna say is: MY TIME MACHINE WORKS!!! IT'S 60 YEARS AGO! .... seriously how come you make now a thread about it? it's not that you didnt know before is it?

If you knew our history better.. When Americans saved us from Germans and Fascism, we CREATED ITALY. Italy as a democracy has 60 years. Our history was born that day when Americans saved us. C'mon, that's not hard. It was not an important day for you all, maybe, but for us Italians it was been our birthday. And we thank America cause they let us be a democracy for the first time in our history.

Smoke

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2004, 10:50:35 AM »
::)

unless u we're trying to be funny, you either have a very bad memory or just shouldn't post in this section

Very interesting post, yeah. ::)

JTSimon

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2004, 11:11:34 AM »
Antonio why don't you also thank the Russians for relieving pressure of the German assault on Europe/Italy.

20 million of them.

Like the Americans they weren't fighting for you...they were defending themselves. America just used Europe as their battle ground  ;D

« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 04:58:12 PM by Kain »

smerlus

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2004, 11:21:01 AM »
Antonio why don't you also thank the Russian for relieving pressure of the German assault on Europe/Italy.

20 million of them.

Like the Americans they weren't fighting for you...they were defending themselves. America just used Europe as their battle ground  ;D

newsflash.....90% of people do things for personal gain.....you think food companies make food to feed people....no they do it for money.....musicians make music for people....money....medicines are made for people.....money again

just because the reasons weren't the purest doesn't mean that alot of good didn't come from it

JTSimon

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2004, 11:41:11 AM »
Antonio why don't you also thank the Russian for relieving pressure of the German assault on Europe/Italy.

20 million of them.

newsflash.....90% of people do things for personal gain.....you think food companies make food to feed people....no they do it for money.....musicians make music for people....money....medicines are made for people.....money again

just because the reasons weren't the purest doesn't mean that alot of good didn't come from it

I just wanna say THANK Y'ALL to the 25,000 U.S. Soldiers who died 60 years ago to save Italy from Nazi-fascism. Like the Pope said, "God bless America".

Yeah I know...explain that to Luigi though.

smerlus

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2004, 11:45:30 AM »
they did save them though none the less...

it would be like you having a terrible disease and the doctor gives you some medicine to cure you....most people wouldn't think about writing the company of that medicine and thanking them for it...but they did create the reason you'd be here today. so would it be wrong for you to say thank you even though that medicine wasn't specially made for you?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2004, 12:27:45 PM »
smerlus is pretty on point. I'd say it's a matter of taste if you say Thank you America!!!! for that .. even though that sounds weird :D. And if you do say that - you got a bad taste  8).
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2004, 01:04:51 PM »
they did save them though none the less...

it would be like you having a terrible disease and the doctor gives you some medicine to cure you....most people wouldn't think about writing the company of that medicine and thanking them for it...but they did create the reason you'd be here today. so would it be wrong for you to say thank you even though that medicine wasn't specially made for you?
you neglect to see the difference, italy and america have a relationship in a relationship you help your your partner out, you thank them for favours and you also give positive feedback on the good things they do. there is no relationshipo between a pharmecuticals firm and the consumers of their drugs, however there is a relationship between the doctor who prescribes the drugs and the patient, if your doctor has cured your disease by prescribing the right drug you mite be inclined to write to them and show your gratitude

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2004, 04:37:14 PM »
Truly the I-talians were the 2nd biggest chumps in WW1/WW2 after the French. The Germans were racist but had balls. The Amerricans were slow off the feet, but they got the job done. The Soviets were the Tony Montana of the war, taking 16 bullets and firing 17 back. The Italians? LOL. Allied with Germany to start WW1, switched to the Allies in between, joined WW2 on the side of Hitler then ended up turning on their own leader. Yes, thank America for exposing your chumpness.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2004, 05:04:01 PM »
they may be bad but at least they're not muslim

JTSimon

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2004, 05:07:49 PM »
Casualties in World War II
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004619.html

That 20 million figure was probably 6 million battle deaths / 14 million wounded...combined.

-Tech
Russia got spanked they didn't fire 17 back.

lol @ I-talians and I-raqis  ;D

Americans weren't slow of their feet...they were just pussy. The best they could do was drop an atomic bomb or attack a wounded animal.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 05:20:52 PM by Kain »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2004, 05:49:46 PM »
Casualties in World War II
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004619.html

That 20 million figure was probably 6 million battle deaths / 14 million wounded...combined.

-Tech
Russia got spanked they didn't fire 17 back.

lol @ I-talians and I-raqis  ;D

Americans weren't slow of their feet...they were just pussy. The best they could do was drop an atomic bomb or attack a wounded animal.

yup, they didnt have the balls to attack us right away. they kinda waited until stalingrad lol.. basically.. nazi-germany defeated itself by going to russia.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 05:51:58 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin