Author Topic: DJ Pooh working with Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas  (Read 262 times)

Jome

DJ Pooh working with Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
« on: June 04, 2004, 07:08:41 PM »
LIVE ON THE SAN ANDREAS

DJ Pooh will serve as a creative imput coordinator on the next installment of the Grand Theft Auto series, with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The new game will take place in the fictional "state" of San Andreas, which includes three cities (each the size of Vice City), that mirror Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Las Vegas. The game will take place in the early 90's, with the main character being a west-coast gang-banger.... Better get some classic Ice Cube on that soundtrack!! - Pizzo

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:DJ Pooh working with Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 07:20:15 PM »
ya this game sounds tite... the screen shots look tite, cant wait 4 the soundtrack/game

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 07:24:17 PM »
Thats coo. Finally a game where you can be a cali gangbanger. Finally a game that's cali cultured and you're the bad guy. Really anticipating this joint.

Btw, i saw the Devin the Dude album cover on your sig, KNOW any info on this release?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 08:16:19 PM »
sounds interesting 8)

Jome

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2004, 08:38:24 PM »
Btw, i saw the Devin the Dude album cover on your sig, KNOW any info on this release?

Peep tracklisting in Outbound Connection..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 03:07:38 AM »
It's good to see someone like DJ Pooh receive a chance to work on a -what's gonna be- very popular game.
I'm sure he'll put some dope music on it 8)