Author Topic: BB5 - UK  (Read 118 times)

I-Yoof

BB5 - UK
« on: June 08, 2004, 12:28:34 PM »
Full of cunts, eh?

Don Seer

Re:BB5 - UK
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 01:52:58 AM »
there are a few good people in there...

people that think they're better than everyone else need to go, the main ones being Jason and Dan, and maybe vanessa (the hot blonde) .. but we havent seen enough of her yet.

Nadia wont last once they find out 'she' was a 'he'.. they're already calling her names behind her back because of her manly jaw.. lmao..

ahmed is just plain boring.

marco and emma dont deserve to win, they're both a bit lacking in the mental department, but they're good open fun ppl.. think emma's had it a bit rough in there..

my faves are Victor and Shell. (the cute blonde one, not michelle.. altho she's aiight-ish, stu is aiight too.).

right now victor is class.. altho that comment about how he'd 'hot up' emma if she spoke to him like that outside in the 'streets' might not go down too well.

what ya'll think?

I-Yoof

Re:BB5 - UK
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 08:12:49 AM »
Vanessa and Jason are the only ones I could stand in real life. I'd shag Shell and Michelle but wouldn't be able to talk to them. Marco is a queer cunt, Emma is thick as pig shit, Victor - stereotypical darky, Stu is a big headed twat and Nadia makes me cringe.

Don't even get me started on Kitten.   ;D