Author Topic: i need some help...  (Read 175 times)

DAYUM

i need some help...
« on: June 04, 2004, 01:32:30 PM »
well for like the past 3 years ive had the same hair style its a fade and i come it forward and is really short i need a new style i dont wanna go bald again cuzz it takes too long for u hair to grow back and my hair has grown kinda alot anyone got any advice on a new hiar style like i dont wanna go to a hair salon and look through the pics ill look gay so just tell me a hairstyle that is tight i should get any help would be tight...

and another reason i dont wanna look through the books of styles n shis is cuzz usually ur hair wont turn out like that n they got gay hairstyles laterz...

West C. Connected

Re:i need some help...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 01:35:47 PM »
I've had the same standard "Asian really short haircut" for like a year now and I like it 'cause it's so damn short. ;D
Always got a fitted on top if it anyway.

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2004, 01:38:46 PM »
I've had the same standard "Asian really short haircut" for like a year now and I like it 'cause it's so damn short. ;D
Always got a fitted on top if it anyway.

most chi.. asians i know have short hair or long hair

LMAO jk about the "chi" thing... ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 12:15:22 AM »
i dont wanna go to a hair salon and look through the pics ill look gay

well chances are if you listen to somebody from the internet describe a hairstyle you will look gayer..

going to a hair place and looking through the books isnt gay...but do what i did. make friends with a hairdresser who you feel you can trust (i recommend a female). then give her some advance notice...but tell her she can do whatever she wants to your hair as long as it looks good.

only do this in a nicer hair salon...don't go to hairmasters and expect that...go to some place thats a little more expensive but worth it.

if you dont wanna take the time to get to know a hairdresser and trust them then just stop being a pussy and look in the books. its not gay.

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 12:21:08 AM »
its gay to me cuzz ur hair wont ever turn out liek that and plus i asked at my barber shop and they told me i should grow it out and let my curls show wtf kinda shit is that? fuck that id brather get a quit hairstyle from someone who has it and plus if i dont find any other good ones imma just go balled again

hector

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 12:38:30 PM »

well chances are if you listen to somebody from the internet describe a hairstyle you will look gayer..

going to a hair place and looking through the books isnt gay...but do what i did. make friends with a hairdresser who you feel you can trust (i recommend a female). then give her some advance notice...but tell her she can do whatever she wants to your hair as long as it looks good.

only do this in a nicer hair salon...don't go to hairmasters and expect that...go to some place thats a little more expensive but worth it.

if you dont wanna take the time to get to know a hairdresser and trust them then just stop being a pussy and look in the books. its not gay.

LMAO!  Luke I dunno what to say.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 02:46:02 PM »

LMAO!  Luke I dunno what to say.

^ read my mind hahaha

-KIDRENEGADE-

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2004, 02:48:54 PM »
yea dude looking at those books is so gay.

its a book of a buncha well groomed guys smiling at you.

i usually just look at other people and say "i like that"

but i dont change my hair too often anyway.

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2004, 02:51:08 PM »
yea dude looking at those books is so gay.

its a book of a buncha well groomed guys smiling at you.

i usually just look at other people and say "i like that"

but i dont change my hair too often anyway.

thats what im saying but i aint seen nun i like so i guess imma go balled again but the only thing is i wear contacts and when i put on my glasses when im not wearing them it looks stupid but fuck it i dont care...

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2004, 03:19:15 PM »
lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2004, 07:56:56 PM »
thats what im saying but i aint seen nun i like so i guess imma go balled again but the only thing is i wear contacts and when i put on my glasses when im not wearing them it looks stupid but fuck it i dont care...

wow...for some reason im surprised that there was no logic to taht...think about this:

looking at books - you look like a dumbass for 10 minutes (you dont really but if you think so then so be it)

shaving your head bald so you look stupid - you like like a dumbass for a few weeks or months....

your choice  ;)

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2004, 09:00:44 PM »

wow...for some reason im surprised that there was no logic to taht...think about this:

looking at books - you look like a dumbass for 10 minutes (you dont really but if you think so then so be it)

shaving your head bald so you look stupid - you like like a dumbass for a few weeks or months....

your choice  ;)

ill prolly wear my glasses 10 minuites out of the day and it will prolly be at home when no one can see me so i dont care

bez

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2004, 09:49:59 PM »
I don't really let my hair get that bad.  I let it grow for about 3 months last Christmas but I got very bored of it in the end.  Became very itchy, very annoying to fuck about with when I woke up and shit. I have always shaved my head down to the scalp because its so much easier to take care of and it pretty much suits me anyway.

I got boss Phillips head shavers now that lets me do my hair in about 5 mins so its all gravy.  Gives a great cut too.  

Man I suggest ya either do what Luke says go to a good salon and shit and see what they say or find a pic of a celeb or sumit and go into a hair place and say I want hair like his and show them the pic or sumit.  If not just shave it off.  Everyone looks good with a skinhead, dont they?

Throwback

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2004, 01:34:28 PM »
bez.. it wont itch if you'll wash it every once in a while

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2004, 02:26:13 PM »
i got a fade again just incase i see a hairstyle i like idk when imma go balled

and bez i know what u talking about homie one of my boys said even tho he washed it it still was all itchy n shit...