Author Topic: MY DAY  (Read 95 times)

ecrazy

MY DAY
« on: June 11, 2004, 01:45:52 AM »
I Woke Up This Morning, Got Dressed For Work (I Work @ Raging Waters)...Took My Girl To Her Last Day @ skool b4 graduation...Went To Work...Worked Lifeguard Duty @ Kids Kingdom (Worst Job Ever, cuz there were no little kids riding the ride, so it was just me standing in water for 6 hours)...went home, couldnt get in contact with my girl..took a nap, talked to her for a while...THEN I LOST MY DAMN PHONE...after that i was online for a while, watched the end of the game....

then i went outside because my homie wanted to use my carjack to check his breaks or sumthin, we were out talkin bout his first day at work for a while, but while we were out there there was this dude named Tomas, he is a friend of my dads i guess, went over to us and was talking to us, he was all drunk or on sumthin, he kept tellin us, "He aint got nuthin but love and respect for us" cuz we's "FREDDYs kids" (thats my dad)...and anyway, he was talkin bout how he could still fight and shit and he aint scared to throw down with no yungster, and hes still a fighter, and i told him "you need to workout, you need to run, you need to get in shape"...he was all, whatever im still a fighter...well i told him i was going in and departed and went on to looking for my phone, and my lil brother told me he went runnin down the street to the corner house where the homie slangs the herb at, and i guess he collapsed over there and was barley breathing and last i saw him they were pumping his stomach and shockin him.....i dont know how he is right now, but it didnt look good, but damn i never experienced something like this before, it was wierd, he was around me 5min before and then all of a sudden he's dying in front of my eyes, i dont know how to feel, because i wasnt all that cool with him, he's my dads homie kinda and he kinda did it to himself by using all those drugs, but still he was givin me respect outside of my house, man...what a day...and to top it out it was me & my girls 10 month aniversery(<-spell?)...what a day what a day

MANBEARPIG.

Re:MY DAY
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2004, 03:54:39 AM »
sucks...your last words were peace out...oh well life goes on right, hope all turns out all right, keep us posted

-KIDRENEGADE-

bez

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 06:35:54 AM »
dam that sucks, hope he gets better, shit fo you like.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 07:46:07 AM »
sucks...your last words were peace out...oh well life goes on right, hope all turns out all right, keep us posted