Author Topic: Snoop Dogg makes song with Britney Spears  (Read 1419 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:Snoop Dogg makes song with Britney Spears
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2004, 07:48:04 PM »
i just was on mtv.com and it sounded like snoop was a "guest star" in the video to britneys single "outrages"
.....anyway enough with this till something actually happens
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2004, 03:54:31 AM »
he went for the money instead of doing what he wants to do

How do you know what Snoop wants to do??IMO,he looked pretty happy in those pics! 8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2004, 04:26:44 AM »
2Pac - Madonna
Redman - Christina Aguilera
E-40 - Nelly & Justin Timberlake
Jadakiss - Jessica Simpson
Jin - Stacey Orrico

etc.

Y'all trippin'

Warren G & Peter Andre

You people forget that (the original) Outrageous is produced by R. Kelly and that that song is fire. I'm serious. I just hope Snoop doesn't fuck this song up because the original is very good.

In the original R. Kelly also does some additional vocals. It's a song people sleep on.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 04:55:26 AM by mauzip »

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2004, 06:54:07 AM »
Hes makin money,like you wouldnt make a song with brit........... 8)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2004, 07:39:55 AM »
yes, because e-40's "rock ya body (remix)" collab with justin timberlake was so much less of a pop move...

now dont get me wrong, im certain this song is gonna suck ass. but the fact remains, you guys havent even heard it yet. so quit acting like you have.

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2004, 07:55:05 AM »
But how can he be considered as keeping "real" doing a song and being in a video with Britney Spears of all people.

You know if Ja Rule was doing a song with her everyone would be calling him a btich so why let Snoop Dogg get away with it?

And I'm not defending Ja Rule at all I'm just saying.

dexter

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2004, 09:13:47 AM »
Snoop wanted 2 hit that!

Smooth

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2004, 02:23:28 PM »
But how can he be considered as keeping "real" doing a song and being in a video with Britney Spears of all people.

You know if Ja Rule was doing a song with her everyone would be calling him a btich so why let Snoop Dogg get away with it?

Da fuck man, it doesn't even sound like he's going to be in the song, just the video... what kinda guy wouldn't be in a video with Britney?... quit being such a hater...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

mauzip

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2004, 01:49:49 AM »

Smoke

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2004, 03:30:05 AM »
Cant wait for a Snoop & Brittney album produced by P.Diddy! ;D

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2004, 10:30:48 AM »

Da fuck man, it doesn't even sound like he's going to be in the song, just the video... what kinda guy wouldn't be in a video with Britney?... quit being such a hater...

Unlike most of you people I never liked Snoop Dogg so I will hate on him any time I choose and as for respecting him why?  Nigga ain't put a good album in 9 years and that's real.

Britney ain't that hot just an overrated pop artist that doesn't any props from anyone.

This is the reason rap sucks now everybody's bowing down to pop music bullshit.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2004, 10:31:33 AM by Mr. RuthlessG »

eNgIeS

« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2004, 08:47:19 PM »
i say who cares, lets him work with whoever he wants

I'm sure he is approached by people & he's a peaceful guy down for what ever, besides more publicity for Snoop & hopefully it wil help the west rappers out

People need to stop tripping with this sell out shit, i'm not even a huge fan of Snoops & i've criticized his weak raps before, but whats this sell out shiut
i say let people do what they want & make the music they want to make, if Snoop wants to fuck with neptunes more power to hims

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2004, 09:35:27 PM »
What I wanna know is, why it is okay for Snoop or someone on his caliber to do a song with Beyonce, or Christina Milian, or any "hip hop singer" for that matter, but when it's a white girl they're sellin out? Let's face it, Britney ain't no different than the people I just mentioned, so why is it such a big sell out for a rapper to do a song with Justin Timberlake, Jessica Simpson, or Britney? I think people need to look at the big picture and that these people ain't no different than Beyonce or any of them.

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2004, 05:08:43 AM »
What I wanna know is, why it is okay for Snoop or someone on his caliber to do a song with Beyonce, or Christina Milian, or any "hip hop singer" for that matter, but when it's a white girl they're sellin out? Let's face it, Britney ain't no different than the people I just mentioned, so why is it such a big sell out for a rapper to do a song with Justin Timberlake, Jessica Simpson, or Britney? I think people need to look at the big picture and that these people ain't no different than Beyonce or any of them.

Actually I put Beyonce and Christina Milian in the same category as Justin and Britney and I think that any rap artist that will do songs with them are selling out as well.