Author Topic: england vs france...  (Read 629 times)

mauzip

Re:england vs france...
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2004, 10:36:09 PM »
i didn't see henry flame today ::)

nah... i guess he didnt.... but dues it really matter considering that france have zizou... the world greatest player?

I don't know who's better at this moment, Zinedine Zidane or Thierry Henry.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2004, 06:01:15 AM »
"Rooney is a psycho though"

word i thought he was gonna snap and kill Vieira (when Vieira was trying to calm Rooney down and Rooney was slaping his hands away.... geez)

i'm not really a fan of France winning but the end of the game is what will make people remember it

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2004, 06:08:41 AM »

if he's confident like that after a couple international games then imagine what he'll develop like in the future! i just hope they try and keep him from going the way Paul Gascoigne did.

did u see him go for zidane as well... haha class

p.s. rooneys missus is fit.. she was all over the mail on sunday yest ;D

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2004, 08:16:15 AM »
Zidane was shit the entire game, apart from maybe 2 touches, until the free kick and penalty (i ain't denying the class of the free kick, but come on, what else did he do all game?). Personally i don't think Heskey should be punished too harshly (but he shouldn't get another minute this tournament) but Sven needs the seven shades of shit kicked out of him, what the fuck was he thinking, taking off Rooney for Heskey?!? Rooney was starting too look dangerous again when Vassell came on, peeps were saying he was tired, BITCH PLEASE! he's in the prime and most fit point he'll be at in his life, he should have been able to go the whole game! If you are gonna take him off put on someone who is not known for fucking up for England every time he plays. He should've left Rooney and subbed Lampard instead, dude was looking tired for the last 30 minutes or so. And Beckham should've let Rooney become a man and take the penalty. One good thing, we could have won, and we didn't even play anywhere near our best (but then neither did France. Bugger).
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Joachim

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2004, 10:12:08 AM »
Disappointed for a while, England till i die.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2004, 11:06:19 AM »
"just hope they try and keep him from going the way Paul Gascoigne did."

that's a scary thought , Gascoigne was awesome and i see a lot of him in Rooney for some reason .
Does anyone remember when the ref dropped a yellow card and Gascoigne took it , then he pulled it on the ref (or was it a player?) ... lol ....

bez

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2004, 11:10:58 AM »

if he's confident like that after a couple international games then imagine what he'll develop like in the future! i just hope they try and keep him from going the way Paul Gascoigne did.

did u see him go for zidane as well... haha class

p.s. rooneys missus is fit.. she was all over the mail on sunday yest ;D

Fattak:  I think it was makelele Rooney went for not Viera.

Rooney is amaziiiiing, dont know why the dumb swede took him off.  Yer Seer his bird is quite decent, not bad for him anyway, looks a bit like a builder!  My mate waitered at his 18th Birthday at Aintree Racecourse, said he was speaking to all the everton players and that and his bird looked fine.  Class hey.

CHEF_RAEKWON

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2004, 03:12:48 PM »

JTSimon

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2004, 03:19:39 PM »
lol@England

France beat you cause they're pissed off at America  ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2004, 08:11:29 PM »
France may have won the Soccer (football) game, but an English man beat out a Fench man and now holds the record for fastest time crossing the English channel in an amphibious vehicle.  so  :P
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 08:12:32 PM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

JTSimon

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2004, 08:18:52 PM »
France may have won the Soccer (football) game, but an English man beat out a Fench man and now holds the record for fastest time crossing the English channel in an amphibious vehicle.  so  :P

lol I saw that too  ;D Any1 could do that shit with that ride.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2004, 08:27:25 PM »
"Fattak:  I think it was makelele Rooney went for not Viera"

my bad