Author Topic: car people  (Read 121 times)

hector

car people
« on: June 17, 2004, 12:18:39 PM »
I need help removing my back seat from my car.  its a 89 nissan stanza.  anyone know how its done?  I know its not that hard, and there is just a couple of clips and bolts, but I'm not sure exactly how to start.  any help or websites with help would be appreciated.

hector

Re:car people
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 01:44:12 PM »
never mind I got it out.  what a fuckin stupid design that car has to get to the speakers, its 100x more difficult than it should be.  stupid asians.

anyways, now I am putting new speakers in.  the ones I pulled out had this black gooey, rubberish/glue type of stuff.  anyone know what that stuff is called?

West C. Connected

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 01:52:13 PM »
never mind I got it out.  what a fuckin stupid design that car has to get to the speakers, its 100x more difficult than it should be.  stupid asians.

:(

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 01:58:12 PM »
Could be rubber cement...take a sample to Home Depot  :D

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 02:00:29 PM »

:(

;D

89>>04

You guys got smarter.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 02:46:10 PM »
yea, i got a 95 maxima, and i gotta remove like Fuckin everything to get the speakers out, kinda silly... but im a master at it now...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 03:11:14 PM »
Should be a couple of bolts and thats it. If anybody has any car questions they should ask me I just did A total engine rebuild in 8 hours

bez

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2004, 06:52:29 PM »
How did u get it out eventually?

lol, might as well keep the thread going.

hector

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2004, 07:01:05 PM »
well u really just gotta use a lot of force.  I was tryna be careful and not break anything, but in the end, you just really gotta yank on it, and then take out some screws and bolts.  Now that I know how to do it ,it is really eazy.