Author Topic: NL All Star Voting...horrible  (Read 147 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
NL All Star Voting...horrible
« on: June 15, 2004, 01:51:32 PM »
how can a guy hitting .350 not be in the top 2 vote getters of his position.  Lo Duca is in fourth ....thats fucken wack!!!

how can a guy hitting.315 and with a possible gold glove under his belt not even be MENTIONED in the top 5 of the NL SS's....thats Izturis.  He is the second best thitting SS behind Wilson.  

Stupid popularity contest...voters should vote on quality dammit.  FUCKEN IDIOTS!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:NL All Star Voting...horrible
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 09:39:52 PM »
The voting is garbage for allstar games. People just pick the  most popular players... For example the Pro Bowl. Rodney Harrison should of EASILY made it last year but didn't..

hector

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 10:27:56 PM »
mlb allstar voting is hella gay.  but where did you find the voting polls?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 10:34:36 PM »
mlb allstar voting is hella gay.  but where did you find the voting polls?

mlb.com homie!!

make sure u vote for Izturis and Lo Duca though!! and support Michael Young in the AL!!!!

pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 10:35:02 PM »
MLB all star voting has always been an issue.  But you gotta remember one thing this is for the fans ya kno.  I like there 2 ideas tho to improve it.  

1.  either get rid of the each team has to have a player there.  a lot of players get picked that dont deserve to be there.  Like last year amando benitez an mike williams who went to the all star game with an ERA in like the mid 6's.

2.  you have the fans or a team pick the one representive from there team an than have the manager pick the rest of them.  I think i heard harrold reynolds say this one.  it was some one espn