Author Topic: This Detroit defense  (Read 171 times)

pappy

This Detroit defense
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:17:15 PM »
where would you rank them of all time

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:This Detroit defense
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 10:23:36 PM »
top 3

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 10:32:20 PM »
Man you guys don't know anything about basketball.

Pistons defense is not that great...the key is they are allowed to play zone defense you know the new nba rule ::)

They are ok though.

Learn
http://www.nba.com/preview2001/preview2001_IS_zone_breakers.html?nav=ArticleList

« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 10:39:33 PM by Kill 'Em Kain »

teecee

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 10:47:17 PM »
Face it man, zone defense is a reality and the Pistons dominated a team with two of the top five players in the league.  I wouldnt want to mention them with the greats, but quit trying to diminish their accomplishments with the zone defense bullshit.  If it was so easy to get a team to buy into playing this type of defense, then the Lakers would switched it up and did the same thing, as would many teams.  Fact is, the Pistons are relentless, selfless, and play team defense, and they won this on defense

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 10:54:23 PM »
Face it man, zone defense is a reality and the Pistons dominated a team with two of the top five players in the league.  I wouldnt want to mention them with the greats, but quit trying to diminish their accomplishments with the zone defense bullshit.  If it was so easy to get a team to buy into playing this type of defense, then the Lakers would switched it up and did the same thing, as would many teams.  Fact is, the Pistons are relentless, selfless, and play team defense, and they won this on defense

Zone defense is the only reason why the Pistons won the championship...face that.

Deaths Design

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 11:17:57 PM »
Yo Kain, just one thing, you shouldn't put Doggy's name in your sig. He just jumped on the bandwagon, and I wouldn't be surprised if he rooted for the Pistons next season.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 11:31:32 PM »
Yo Kain, just one thing, you shouldn't put Doggy's name in your sig. He just jumped on the bandwagon, and I wouldn't be surprised if he rooted for the Pistons next season.

lol you just described every Laker fan  ??? ;D

Deaths Design

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 11:41:34 PM »

To a certain extent, yes. But then again, no, because a lot of people have liked the Lakers for a long time, through ups and downs. Doggy on the other hand was rooting for the Kings, talking about how they're going to beat the Lakers, and how the Lakers suck.... fastforward a year or so, and here he is saying he's always been a Laker fan... LOL, pathetic

DAYUM

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 11:44:50 PM »
i dont know...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2004, 04:03:01 AM »

haha yall mean dudes
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin