Author Topic: Anyone every ordered a hat off the internet?  (Read 189 times)

Suga Foot

Anyone every ordered a hat off the internet?
« on: June 14, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »
I wanna order the MLB umpire hat from a website, but I don't know how it's gonna be shipped, cuz I don't wanna get it and have it all crushed and creased.  Can someone give me some info?

Citizen-Y

Re:Anyone every ordered a hat off the internet?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 07:59:31 PM »
Why don't you email and ask the people you are buying it from?

I've always had success with the INTERNET.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 08:04:00 PM »
I don't know where I'm gonna order from yet, what sites sell hats?  

Citizen-Y

hector

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 08:09:05 PM »
yeah I wanna get one of those umpire hats too.  too bad they only have black ones on that mlb website.  I have a sick hate right now...it has 3 sections, red white and blue.  the bill is white.  and on the front is the mlb logo.  its a sick hat, but I found it in a store.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 08:17:16 PM »
yeah I wanna get one of those umpire hats too.  too bad they only have black ones on that mlb website.  I have a sick hate right now...it has 3 sections, red white and blue.  the bill is white.  and on the front is the mlb logo.  its a sick hat, but I found it in a store.

The black one is the only one I can't find.  I can get all the other ones in stores.  I even saw one with a Loius Vitton type pattern on it.  Right now I'm wearing this one:

It's startin to get dirty tho so I wanna get that black umpire one.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 08:24:54 PM »
I get my hats off of eBay and they always come in the small white boxes that are sold at the post office. Never had any crushed or damaged hats.

pappy

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2004, 08:30:38 PM »
i got my all black mets fitted i wear 24/7.  I kno how to shop i got it for free.  see the secret is jus put it on your head an walk out the store

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2004, 08:59:14 PM »
I wanna order the MLB umpire hat from a website, but I don't know how it's gonna be shipped, cuz I don't wanna get it and have it all crushed and creased.  Can someone give me some info?

;D Has some1 sent you something crushed in the mail before?

If the site you gonna order from doesn't have a customer telephone number fuck em.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 09:02:16 PM by Omar Swanson »

West C. Connected

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 08:38:52 AM »
I recently ordered some caps from hatland.com, should be coming in this week. :)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 01:25:18 PM »
I recently ordered some caps from hatland.com, should be coming in this week. :)

Jome

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 06:05:16 PM »

Lmao, Mase is out of the closet..  :D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2004, 10:13:49 PM »

Ahahhahahaha that was one of the funniest things i have seen on this board.

I have about 6 hats and I alternate them. I have a Red New Era rangers hat.(Got it becuase it was 4$ on clearance) I got a Blue and White Colt 45s Mitchell and Ness fitted hat, I have a Pawtucket Red Sox Fitted, I got a Black Whitesoxs New Era fitted(doing it Dr Dre style lmao) I got a blue,white Shady Limited hat my girl got me. And I got a All Black Red Sox hat

West C. Connected

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2004, 10:35:57 AM »