Author Topic: New Snoop song produced by Lil John  (Read 453 times)

F-cisco

New Snoop song produced by Lil John
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:00:55 PM »
 It seems that Snoop is latest artist to jump on lil john's bandwagon and the whole crunk phenomenon. I was watching ESPN'S "the hook-up" today and snoop was on it.He was shown in the studio hanging out with Randy Moss, and he played a him a few seconds of a new song he had made called "Push Your Game Up", lil john was on the hook yelling his usual stuff alogside with snoop, and let me tell you the beat is really tight. I would say, the beat is a hybrid(or combination )of the new Krazy Bone song and the youngbloodz "Damm".  Hopefully the track gets leaked soon for the rest of the fans to hear it.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re:New Snoop song produced by Lil John
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 11:03:03 PM »
for real lil johns beats are actually pretty dope, but i can't take his yelling and shit i wish he would just produce and kick back
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 05:02:18 PM »
 ::) if clay aikens was producing hits..snoop word work with him..what else is new

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 06:50:07 PM »
for real lil johns beats are actually pretty dope, but i can't take his yelling and shit i wish he would just produce and kick back

i feel u

Jome

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 07:21:01 PM »
Another feather in Lil Jon's (and SGV's) hat..