Author Topic: Will the Pistons REpeat  (Read 568 times)

dexter

Will the Pistons REpeat
« on: June 17, 2004, 06:32:58 AM »
or were they a one year wonder?

Montana00

Re:Will the Pistons REpeat
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 08:53:11 AM »
i think there a one year wonder.

i think if the wolves or the spurs would have won against the lakers, they would have defeated the pistons.

so since the lakers arent going to have anybody left....they wont make it to the finals.

so another team from the west will win.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 02:53:03 PM »
lol, so the lakers knock off the spurs and the wolves both...then get their asses handed to them by the Pistons, in what should have been a sweep... and ya'll still ain't given them love. Mind boggeling. I say Pistons repeat.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 03:03:44 PM »
if larry brown is coaching, they will deffinately go, but i dunno about winning, i would love to see them win tho, the east needs it

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 03:11:19 PM »
If they play with that same determination that I saw in Game 5 then hell yeah they're gonna repeat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 03:46:36 PM »
No.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 06:08:08 PM »
too much can happen as far as player movement...what if they dont resign rasheed???  this off season will be very interesting...but now i'll say no

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2004, 06:14:19 PM »
if the pistons keep their roster they will remain eastern champs. but i think the west will combat.

because the lakers wont be winning anymore :)

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2004, 06:18:29 PM »
Pistons will repeat.

only if they have the same refs and david stern pays them more

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2004, 08:23:12 PM »
remember, its harder to repeat then to win your first. they wont repeat. they played good this year, really good. but everybody in the East will be gunning for them next year. And a lot of other teams will make additions to improve. I dont see Detroit making a lot of Free Agent aquisitions tho. The Spurs should still have a lot of cap room actually, so should be able to make moves. The Lakers, who really knows whats goin to happen with them. But, i dont think Kobe will be back. So u never know where he'll end up. What if he went to NJ and played wit Kidd in the backcourt? lol. I mean, wouldnt u consider them to beat Detroit maybe? So who ever knows. But they wont repeat.

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2004, 08:25:30 PM »
remember, its harder to repeat then to win your first. they wont repeat. they played good this year, really good. but everybody in the East will be gunning for them next year. And a lot of other teams will make additions to improve. I dont see Detroit making a lot of Free Agent aquisitions tho. The Spurs should still have a lot of cap room actually, so should be able to make moves. The Lakers, who really knows whats goin to happen with them. But, i dont think Kobe will be back. So u never know where he'll end up. What if he went to NJ and played wit Kidd in the backcourt? lol. I mean, wouldnt u consider them to beat Detroit maybe? So who ever knows. But they wont repeat.

Kidd
Bryant
Jefferson
Martin
and a new Center

that starting team would be awesome

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2004, 08:28:01 PM »
Won't happen...If Kobe goes anywhere, it's gunna be 35% New York, 15% Clippers, and 50% Lakers...

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 08:29:01 PM »
or were they a one year wonder?

Hell No they won't repeat.  Ain't you heard? Charlotte has a basketball team again.  The Charlotte Bobcats... we're going all the way.  I predict an undefeated season.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2004, 12:26:14 AM »
Won't happen...If Kobe goes anywhere, it's gunna be 35% New York, 15% Clippers, and 50% Lakers...

looks like u can drop that 50% off of there lol nice guess tho...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2004, 01:27:30 AM »
Well, Kobe already said he's opting out of his contract from the beginning of the season, smart one...That doesn't mean he's signing with another team, he just wants to see what deals he'll get...PeACe