Author Topic: ROOOONNNEEYYY  (Read 606 times)

bez

Re:ROOOONNNEEYYY
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2004, 01:54:38 PM »
LOL amazing!!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2004, 02:05:30 PM »
this group was decided before it startet anyways

everybody knew it would be like

1. France
2. England
3. Croatia
4. Switzerland

Naww, place 1, 2 and 3 is still a open question..

No. France is gonna beat Croatia with 3-0 tonight, so only place 3 and 4 are still undecided.

LMAO

Croatia is to be taken seriously.. they're not Switzerland..

Listen to Jome next time..  8)

Croatia can fuck with England, it's gonna be a close call..
Even France isn't safe now..

I feel bad for Croatia, first the Trezeguet hands that lead to goal, and they missed the match ball at 92 minutes..

in the end, 7even's word will be recalled... and ppl will say... "omg, is this cat never wrong?!"

what more can I say?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2004, 02:57:53 PM »
what more can I say?

It could have gone either way, I bet you was shaky when Croatia went 1 ahead..  ;D

You was right this time, but your Germany predictions are going down the toilet.. ;)

bez

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2004, 03:09:45 PM »
what more can I say?

It could have gone either way, I bet you was shaky when Croatia went 1 ahead..  ;D

You was right this time, but your Germany predictions are going down the toilet.. ;)

Nar I said to my friends, its good they have scored early, we will come back easy.  Wallah!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2004, 03:53:09 PM »
what more can I say?

Jomie the Homie.. you wish :D

seriously a win vs the Czech ones is absolutely realistic.. they will be 1st anyway, and they wont play with their best players. besides Germany is always good for a suprise.. we gon make it, and we can beat denmark/sweden/italy or whoever will lead group C too.
you have to consider those arent pure predictions.. since Im obviously biased. how couldnt I be.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 03:54:13 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2004, 07:31:33 AM »
what more can I say?

Jomie the Homie.. you wish :D

seriously a win vs the Czech ones is absolutely realistic.. they will be 1st anyway, and they wont play with their best players. besides Germany is always good for a suprise.. we gon make it, and we can beat denmark/sweden/italy or whoever will lead group C too.
you have to consider those arent pure predictions.. since Im obviously biased. how couldnt I be.

Yer I agree with that, I think germany will get thru.

Jome

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2004, 02:10:09 PM »
seriously a win vs the Czech ones is absolutely realistic.. they will be 1st anyway, and they wont play with their best players. besides Germany is always good for a suprise.. we gon make it, and we can beat denmark/sweden

Yeah, Czech without Nedved & Poborsky isn't the same, Germany might go through, but only on Czech's mercy, Czech is a better team than Germany, but if Czech use their B-team..  :-\

I can kinda understand them though, they're already through, and don't need to risk injuries & bookings..

Sweden is my favorite if Germany makes it, but if Holland goes through, it's totally open..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2004, 02:23:47 PM »
seriously a win vs the Czech ones is absolutely realistic.. they will be 1st anyway, and they wont play with their best players. besides Germany is always good for a suprise.. we gon make it, and we can beat denmark/sweden

Yeah, Czech without Nedved & Poborsky isn't the same, Germany might go through, but only on Czech's mercy, Czech is a better team than Germany, but if Czech use their B-team..  >> :-\ <<
I can kinda understand them though, they're already through, and don't need to risk injuries & bookings..

Sweden is my favorite if Germany makes it, but if Holland goes through, it's totally open..

could you stop the subtle hatred on my team for once please lol?
No, it's not a sin