Author Topic: Cuss out the member above you  (Read 525 times)

Sikotic™

Re:Cuss out the member above you
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2004, 11:27:14 PM »
faggit ass bitch (I love sayin that shit   ;D)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xfile102

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2004, 11:53:08 PM »
WTF!! Listen sikotic or whatever the fuck your dumbass name is. You are the type of paltry motherfucker that ruins the culture of website communities such as this. Your utterly plebeian presence is a puss-filled boil on the ass of the entire sub-culture of Hip-Hop. There is a spot between a man's asshole and where his scrotum starts called the CHODE. When I run or play sports, I will sweat and the sweat collects there with fibers from the fabric of my boxer briefs. This CHODE LINT has more intelligence than you and your boyfriends put together.  It is amazing to think that Nature has enough mercy upon humankind to allow feces-for-brains shitfucks like you to live. How the Dinosaurs were wiped out and mental-defects like you remain alive should be one of the Great Wonders of the world.  What sort of Pin-the-tail-on-the-zygote, genetic crapshoot are you?  You are a poster-child for abortion. Shut the fuck up you ignoramous. If I want any lip out of you, I will scrape it off my zipper.

Enough Said.    

And P.S. -> FUCK YOU. You are just upset that, that bitch of a mother that brought you into this world didn't have the common decency to drown you before you could demonstrate your total lack of value in this world. Do yourself a favor and blow your own head off, before society has a chance to kill you. FUCK YOU.  Biiaatch ass mothafucka.

Booooyyyyaaaaahhhh!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 12:05:03 AM by xfile102 »
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2004, 12:01:24 AM »
WTF!! Listen sikotic or whatever the fuck your dumbass name is. You are the type of paltry motherfucker that ruins the culture of website communities such as this. Your utterly plebeian presence is a puss-filled boil on the ass of the entire sub-culture Hip-Hop. There is a spot between a man's asshole and where his scrotum starts called the CHODE. When I run or play sports, I will sweat and the sweat collects there with fibers from the fabric of my boxer briefs. This CHODE LINT has more intelligence than you and your boyfriends put together.  It is amazing to think that Nature has enough melmrcy upon humankind to allow feces-for-brains shitfucks like you to live. How the Dinosaurs were wiped out and mental-defects like you remain alive should be one of the Great Wonders of the world.  What sort of Pin-the-tail-on-the-zygote, genetic crapshoot are you?  You are a poster-child for abortion. Shut the fuck up you ignoramous. If I want any lip out of you, I will scrape it off my zipper.

Enough Said.    

And P.S. -> FUCK YOU. You are just upset that, that bitch of a mother that brought you into this world didn't have the common decency to drown you before you could demonstrate your total lack of value in this world. Do yourself a favor and blow your own head off, before society has a chance to kill you. FUCK YOU.  Biiaatch ass mothafucka.

Booooyyyyaaaaahhhh!

LLLMMMMMFFFFFFAAAAAOOOOOO AHAHAHHAHAHAHA U REALLY HATE THIS GUY "What sort of Pin-the-tail-on-the-zygote, genetic crapshoot are you?" lmfaoo

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2004, 12:38:26 AM »

AHAHAHA WTF is this shit? "Lock up your daughters Great Dane is on the prowl!"  you think your dangerous because u fuckin still play with the fuckin toy guns that came with your commando Halloween costume what a bitch!  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Um... cock-fuck-balls

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2004, 12:53:14 AM »
WTF!! Listen sikotic or whatever the fuck your dumbass name is. You are the type of paltry motherfucker that ruins the culture of website communities such as this. Your utterly plebeian presence is a puss-filled boil on the ass of the entire sub-culture of Hip-Hop. There is a spot between a man's asshole and where his scrotum starts called the CHODE. When I run or play sports, I will sweat and the sweat collects there with fibers from the fabric of my boxer briefs. This CHODE LINT has more intelligence than you and your boyfriends put together.  It is amazing to think that Nature has enough mercy upon humankind to allow feces-for-brains shitfucks like you to live. How the Dinosaurs were wiped out and mental-defects like you remain alive should be one of the Great Wonders of the world.  What sort of Pin-the-tail-on-the-zygote, genetic crapshoot are you?  You are a poster-child for abortion. Shut the fuck up you ignoramous. If I want any lip out of you, I will scrape it off my zipper.

Enough Said.    

Booooyyyyaaaaahhhh!

When I want your fuckin monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? Only a fuckin dick chewin, AIDS infested cum guzzlin, George Michael groupie motherfucker like you would talk about the lint on your non-exsistent chode. Let's get fuckin real here, cut the bullshit assclown. The only chode your tea-bagged, four-eyed ass has ever seen on your morbidly obese, hairy, boil covered ass has a slit in the middle and its called a muthafuckin PUSSY.

You know what I'm talkin bout right, the same pussy your mama fucked you in every night with her barb-wired covered, kerosene dipped dildo while rippin your bloody asshole open with her extra large spiked anal beads you candy-assed, monkey-humping, asshole slurpin, rectal munchin, boil poppin, shit faced cockweasel! How dare you even speak my name because your opinion doesn't even amount to a fart from a flea's ass.

Do the decent thing for once in your life and hang yourself by the piercing in your clit while I beat you with a tire iron until the back of your skull touches your lower back like the retarded assmonkey 5 dollar pinata that you are.

GO TO HELL MOTHERFUCKER ROT! ROT IN THE DEPTH OF HADES WHILE HITLER AND STALIN TAKE TURNS SHOVING BROKEN GLASS UP YOUR ANAL CAVITY WHILE THEY NAIL STAKES IN YOUR FUCKIN  DICKHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xfile102

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2004, 01:27:40 AM »
Yeah!! That's right sikotic, without you and me, this weak ass thread would've sucked.

But check this out:

Shut the fuck up you whiny assed, bald headed, looking like a shiny dick motherfucker. Turn off that fucking Prince album and stop jerking off to Cream. You punk bitch ass is just pissed off that your dick is so small, that when you piss, you piss all over your balls.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2004, 02:07:57 AM »
haha, I gotta admit you brought out the best in me, man....

....kind of like how you bring the best out of muthafuckaz like Bubba and got it all over your face during that time your ass got locked up in prison for stealing extra small, ribbed for HIS pleasure condoms you needle dick prick. And you would know about little dicks wouldn't ya. You know your dick is small when to go to piss in a urinal in the bathroom and a little 3 1/2 year old kid pissin next to you looks over and laughs hysterically.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xfile102

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2004, 03:52:19 AM »
Hey! Take your fakin the funk, tired ass joke havin, spindly bald-ass looking like a dick, momma staying home givin blow jobs, daddy on motherfucking welfare,aint shit, aint never BEEN shit, aint never gonna BE shit, fuckin yo sister, wack ass rhyme having, cornhole lickin, dick-breath havin, gimpy legged, knock-kneed, crosseyed, retarded shaped little toe havin, still beleivin in Santa Claus, fairy dressin, wearing you grannies panties, likin yo dad's dick, cant get it up, pig fuckin ass to the store, and buy me some Goldschlager, so I can get drunk and fuck your Sister and Your Mom in the ass, ride 'em hard and put 'em away wet. Then when I'm done, I'm gonna beat your ass and take your lunch money you little bitch motherfucker.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2004, 04:04:46 AM »
lmao, y'all got me crackin up, props

...u sorry ass lil but-lickin, dick-blowin punk ass bitches (*faaar too lazy to even try to compete*)

West C. Connected

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2004, 07:10:12 AM »
No homo.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2004, 07:47:45 AM »
lol

now get ur ma$e-luvin, wannabee puffy bad boy dickridin dutch speakin faggot ass the fuck up outta here bitch

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2004, 12:12:24 PM »
u fuckin desease if hell froze over u still be alive suckin on the dicks and pussies of the dead and wen ur done suckin off every dead muthafucka u wood finish off by suckin off the devil himself while he busts some kind of unimaginable nut all over u which makes ur faggot ass start C-Walkin and da devil being the King Blood himself rips ur head off and and pits down ur neck
« Last Edit: June 21, 2004, 01:48:34 PM by Great Dane »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2004, 01:05:28 PM »
yeah well, your gay!