Author Topic: WTF!!!!!!!??????????Tray Deee most likely is gonna be sentenced to 20 years!!!!!  (Read 1145 times)

Trauma-san

Just checkin' in.  Is he locked up yet? I mean, I don't want a motherfucker like that runnin' around on the streets! Shit might be dangerous.  

Don Seer

from the news believe they got him until trial. you'd assume so with all this "free tray deee" speak.. people saying his trial starts in 2 weeks.. so i expect we'll hear more.

We Fly High

dude if u heard this guy on howard stern, how he had beat up like 500 people before and shit.. fuckin crazy. i wouldnt be surprised if like 25% or more of those beatdowns ended in murder too. sometimes it really amuses me why we would even listen to a gangster rapper. im sure some of the people that we listen to are ex-murderers/killers like tray dee which im 99.999% positive is one. hes done put in his work to gain his OG status.. . it just makes me wonder what makes it so acceptable about him that makes us want to listen to him. i understand that the environemnt plays a large influence on how one grows up, but now that hes fairly rich, he shouldnt be involving himself with this type of shit, endangering his freedom and shit. but yeah. dont get me wrong though, this is just shit i wonder, so the same story applies to me., i still listen to tracy davis.  

goldeneyeoutlaw

• 'G'
i already said shut up on the capital punishment issue, anymore and i'll lock this thread.
ok hitler  ::) what are you trying to do? kill free thought? this is a message board made for discussion

how about u have a nice piece of stfu cake.

the thread is about tray deee, not capital punishment.
lincoln has already done 'the right thing' and made a thread in TOT.
and lastly you dont back chat me or you can have a nice piece of "gtfo" cake.

and damn 'goldeneyeoutlaw' what kinda shit are you taking?

now listen to this.

i asked Jwonder why tray deee caught his case on this board for all to see. because i said i wasnt happy with buying 'free tray deee' shirt when i dont know why he's being held. i explained that in my view its stupid to co-sign or support something you do not understand the details of. he respected (ish) my decision, but didnt give anything away.

are you really that much of a groupie to be screaming blindly "free tray deee" ?

You have NO IDEA what he did.. something that carries a possible 20 years in jail -must- be deep shit.. right?

and I must say again NO ONE here is wishing jail upon him. we're just saying that if the punishment fits the crime then so be it!

but we dont even know what the crime is.

i'm pretty sure there is a parole violation thrown in there, which is serious enough on its own. i've heard 3 seperate rumours all of which are bad enough to put him away for at least 5 years for each count + the violation. plus for all this known (and another rumour) this *may be* his 3rd strike, unfortunate.. but you'd think he'd be careful?

I said in my post that I don't know what the charges are and if they were something like killing an innocent person then Tray Deee DOES deserve to do hard time.

Y'all don't know waht the fuccin charges are either YET you are assuming the worst. YES I could be wrong and maybe his crimes are so horrible that jail is deserved and I would agree with that for some crimes (murder of innocent people, rape stc.). BUT You all could be wrong and the charges could be simple drug or gun pocession. No one knows.

Until we know otherwise, I'll give dude the benifit of the doubt and scream "FREE TRAY DEEE" all day if I want to....

sh*t ya'll are praticallly screaming "HANG TRAY DEEE"

so yeah. we are ALL a little stupid to be making assumptions given that we don't know the facts and we have different opinion. i respect y'alls opinions and I'd expect y'all to respect mine.

it's all good though. I wish everyone on here health, wealth and hapinesss and have no bad feeling towards y'all. I also wish the same health, wealth and hapiness to Tray Deee.

peace
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Borysenko, Joan

Don Seer

no we aren't assuming the worst.

we're sitting on the fence because we dont have facts!

if he appears innocent to me i'll scream 'free tray deee', put a banner up.. whatever.. if he isnt, he isnt.

he hasnt asked us to do anything. he hasnt proclaimed his innocence.

an example i used last time was.. ras kass the "free ras kass" campaign was to free him from priority NOT jail. he fully accepted, understood and made it clear he was in the wrong. he was on the run to sort his family situation out. we knew the details, we weren't co-signing something out of love for his music. now he's in jail, he's just doin his bid, theres no 'free ras' campaign anymore.

hector

This is the worst news for rap since 2Pac died.  I wish Tray Deee the best of luck, and I hope he gets a smaller sentence.  Free Tray Deee.

CrAzY_gIrL

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuk_luv_4_real
Damn that's sum messed up news. He's kool peoples too.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Hope he gets locked the fuck up ! And I hope he learns to not commit thoose stupid crimes again
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 06:26:11 AM by NeAp »