Author Topic: The Game Has Had Enough Of His Message Board  (Read 83 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
The Game Has Had Enough Of His Message Board
« on: June 30, 2004, 05:13:48 AM »
I started this website so I could keep a personal relationship witt my fanz. I try to respond to every post or thread on here. I answer all personal questions & e-mails and look what the fuck this shit turned into. A straight mothafuckin hater forum. Go onto any other artists website & see if they have the time to respond to any of your topics ??? Exactly, they don't !!! So for all my fanz that have shown me love & support, I really appreciate it !!! And for all you mothafuckas prayin on my downfall, suck my dick !!! See if you still hate my shit when I'm 3x platinum ??? I'm not gone shut the site down, but this will be the last time I type anything on this website. For all the Hoe Buttfuck lovers, the next time I see him & believe me I will catch up to him, ammah beat the shit outta him & he knows he scared shitless of me !!! Nobody will be able to save him when I catch up witt em'. I'm not 50, I'm not Banks, I'm not Buck & I'm not Yayo. I am The GaMe & I represent Compton before anything else. Believe that !!! Thanx for everything, 1.......

Don Seer

Re: The Game Has Had Enough Of His Message Board
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 05:18:30 AM »
gonna lock this as its already been posted  :)

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=54266.0