Author Topic: Czechmate !!!!  (Read 252 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Czechmate !!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2004, 09:35:29 AM »
"so, maybe they dont give much of a damn and let Germany win"

it's sad to see what the German team has become ... now the only way for them to win is to have the other team let them win

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2004, 11:22:24 AM »
awesome game.
loved every minute ofi t!

it they were to do highlights of this game, the highlights would be bout 70 minutes themseves lmao!

anyway, i think holland still has a chance, because im positive they can beat Latvia, and its gonna be hard for Germany to beat the Czechs if they play anything like they played against holland...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2004, 12:28:11 PM »
"so, maybe they dont give much of a damn and let Germany win"

it's sad to see what the German team has become ... now the only way for them to win is to have the other team let them win

lol shut up, it's not that we cant beat them, but as they can lose they prolly wont play with full effort. now that's nice. where are you from btw?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2004, 03:56:49 AM »
"lol shut up, it's not that we cant beat them, but as they can lose they prolly wont play with full effort. now that's nice. where are you from btw?"

(yeah I still use this method of quoting)

I'm from Lebanon , although ur right , Nedved , Poborsky and the top players won't play against Germany so Germany have a very good chance of winning

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2004, 05:50:40 AM »
the bench of czech is also very good, germany hasn't got many good players IMO only ballack knows hows to play and kahn is a good goalie. Czech will win i think.

and holland will have a lot of trouble with latvia, but holland will win any ways, not like latvia isn't a good team, but they lean to much in the defense, if robben will play and play like he did against czech, latvia will loose. robben and v. nistelrooij are a great team together, they fit.

Smoke

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2004, 10:16:12 AM »
Nedved = Best midfielder in Europe when he plays like today..

Well i'm a Juventus fan. Nedved IS the best.