Author Topic: Exlcusive ThugPoetry.com TQ Interview! + exclusive NEW SINGLE!  (Read 253 times)

mauzip

That's right! T gave a whole lot of info about his new album Listen, his upcoming Europe album, etc etc.

We are also the first to bring you the first single Right On which is off the fucking hook!

Check it out!

http://tqnews.thugpoetry.com/

Oh boy! :o

8)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 02:46:26 AM by mauzip »

Smoke

Re:Exlcusive ThugPoetry.com TQ Interview!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 12:20:50 AM »
 8)

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 12:41:33 AM »
ill check it tomorow

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 12:42:40 AM »
thanks

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:Exlcusive ThugPoetry.com TQ Interview! + exclusive NEW SINGLE!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 06:16:50 AM »
Thug Poetry: When are you going to tour in Europe again?

TQ: Probably next year sometime, that tour is going to be hot, that tour is going to be extremely hot, whenever we go out to Europe it's going to be a very, very nice show. I feel like the people over there, they always have my back man. I try to go that extra mile as much as I can, because I know a lot of American artists just keep it to our own country and our own set of fans cause we really don’t know what's going on in the rest of the world but I've been so many places and I get so much love from so many different people so I just feel like, you know, alright let's get in this, let's do it for them. They did this for you, let's do it back. We're going to spend a lot of money putting that show together for Europe, for real. So they can get what they want when they come to check me out so it's going to be hot.

^^^^That sounds very down-to-earth, in fact, in the entire interview he made a good impression on me. I can't wait till he's in Belgium...

The song is pretty damn good, I can already imagine a video for this...Only remark I have about the song is that the instruments in the chorus should be more uhm, how should I say this, louder, or other instruments to make the chorus stand out more. You know? Other than that...I like it a lot.

Props to Thugpoetry.com & TQ.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2004, 08:44:16 AM »
Thug Poetry: When are you going to tour in Europe again?

TQ: Probably next year sometime, that tour is going to be hot, that tour is going to be extremely hot, whenever we go out to Europe it's going to be a very, very nice show. I feel like the people over there, they always have my back man. I try to go that extra mile as much as I can, because I know a lot of American artists just keep it to our own country and our own set of fans cause we really don’t know what's going on in the rest of the world but I've been so many places and I get so much love from so many different people so I just feel like, you know, alright let's get in this, let's do it for them. They did this for you, let's do it back. We're going to spend a lot of money putting that show together for Europe, for real. So they can get what they want when they come to check me out so it's going to be hot.

^^^^That sounds very down-to-earth, in fact, in the entire interview he made a good impression on me. I can't wait till he's in Belgium...

The song is pretty damn good, I can already imagine a video for this...Only remark I have about the song is that the instruments in the chorus should be more uhm, how should I say this, louder, or other instruments to make the chorus stand out more. You know? Other than that...I like it a lot.

Props to Thugpoetry.com & TQ.

Hope he brings his gangsta ass here, Barcelona SPAIN! Stop rhyming bout "train in Spain" (Internationally yours) and keep it real down here. Can't wait to see that singing gangsta on tour!!

teecee

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2004, 10:32:33 AM »
When will the MP3 of this be out?  And anyone know if Our Life is gonna be on the album?  I wanna hear this song but it wont play for me.....

Anyway, TQ sounds like a cool guy, down to earth,,,,

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2004, 10:59:31 AM »
And anyone know if Our Life is gonna be on the album?  I wanna hear this song but it wont play for me.....

I doubt it. TQ said there won't be any guest appearances. Our Life will be on the upcoming Baby Ree compilation Amer-I-Can though, along with The Ghetto.

teecee

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2004, 11:21:14 AM »
Hey Mauz, is there anyway to get a download of that RIght On track?

And thats dope that Our Life will be released........

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2004, 12:47:56 PM »
Hey Mauz, is there anyway to get a download of that RIght On track?

you can save the mp3 now

teecee

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2004, 04:23:34 PM »
Big props for the hookup Mauzip, i really appreciate it..........gonna bumpin this LIKE CRAZY on my trip to the mountains this week.  Something about TQ music like this that makes you feel so good.......happy to hear he's got his head straight, i'm expecting this to be one album that will not disappoint, and will shock people with its dopeness.

One question, what was Used TO on?  I think TQ shoulda dropped that as a single, one of my favs, and ALL of girlfriend's friends LOVE that song.......

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2004, 10:06:10 PM »
Big props for the hookup Mauzip, i really appreciate it..........gonna bumpin this LIKE CRAZY on my trip to the mountains this week.  Something about TQ music like this that makes you feel so good.......happy to hear he's got his head straight, i'm expecting this to be one album that will not disappoint, and will shock people with its dopeness.

One question, what was Used TO on?  I think TQ shoulda dropped that as a single, one of my favs, and ALL of girlfriend's friends LOVE that song.......

TQ doesn't wanna say who Used To is about :(