Author Topic: If you could SEE or VIST....  (Read 371 times)

Factor

Re:If you could SEE or VIST....
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2004, 11:08:29 PM »
i'd like to know why malcolm x was slain and who was behind it.  even though he didn't lead the best life, he seemed to be headed on the right track.  it's sad that he didn't get a chance to live up to his full potential...  :'(

I could tell you but... ;D

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2004, 12:01:55 AM »
Statute of limitations of JFK is up this year I believe ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2004, 12:31:36 AM »
qite sad but id like to go to the vatican,

no religious reasons but its said that inside they hold the biggest library of art & literature

would be great to see...but impossible

(said that the vatican have changed numerous bits of history throught time as they at times didnt like reality - this can be quantified btw, anyone looking for an arguement lol)

pZ

Throwback

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2004, 02:49:28 AM »
i would like to see the JFK files too

or

some how know about everything easter island, thats weird man, them statues.

or

find out heaven/hell exists

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2004, 03:00:11 AM »

- visit eygypt, and see how they did build the pyramid, and whats really up with the sphinx's face and the great pyramid being empty, see the 'hall of records' and whats up with that 'secret chamber' thing

- same with stonehenge..

- and the missing gold of the inca's..

- see if tibetan monks really could once levitate stuff just with music.. its said they could in groups using some kind of pipe

- find out if the ark of the convenant is really in that church in ethiopia

- find out where the holy grail is

- find out where plato really meant with atlantis

bez

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2004, 04:23:42 AM »

- visit eygypt, and see how they did build the pyramid, and whats really up with the sphinx's face and the great pyramid being empty, see the 'hall of records' and whats up with that 'secret chamber' thing

- same with stonehenge..

- see if tibetan monks really could once levitate stuff just with music.. its said they could in groups using some kind of pipe

Seer got the whole Indiana Jones thing going on there.  Is the arch really suppose to be in some church.  Whats this plato thing and gold of the inca your talking about, explain.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2004, 04:29:49 AM »
lol..

yeah there is a church in ethopia that claims to have the ark.. there is a guy guarding them.the place is called Axum. more info in this book >> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0671865412/103-5581687-4169403?v=glance
i've seen pics of the church and guards on tv too

um.. plato is the one who wrote about atlantis.. it all (mostly) stems from that

and the inca gold was never found by the spanish, the most important/valuable bits were lost and i guess the secret died with someone.. plus rumours of el dorado n all that shit..

R-izzy

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2004, 08:56:41 AM »

- same with stonehenge..

Sit tight and worry about your own country  :)

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2004, 09:17:42 AM »
eh?!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2004, 01:43:31 PM »

find out heaven/hell exists

I'll show ya!

JP :P

-KIDRENEGADE-

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2004, 02:05:17 PM »

- same with stonehenge..

Great list and I'd like to add:

- What happened to the Marie Céleste?( a ship that was found completely abondened but in a state of the entire crew having disappeared from one moment to another with dinner ready to be eaten standing on the table of the captain.)

- What killed to the dinosaurs?

- Area 51 & Roswell

- The real fate of the last tsar's daughter,who was rumoured to have survived the execution of her family.

- The Big Bang

- How the Incas could build buildings with gigantic monoliths while not having invented the wheel and making them fit on each other exactly with hardly any open spaces inbetween.

- Who made the Nazca-lines and why?

- Are the rumours of humanzees (hybrids between humans and chimpanzees bred at institutions) based on fact?

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

bez

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2004, 03:42:50 PM »
How about, If space actually ends.

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2004, 04:02:24 PM »
actually no, the government doesnt have to release the jfk files....ever.
the only files they would have are investigation files on it. which obviously is that lh oswald shot him.

if it was an inside job they wouldnt keep the files that say that in a cabinet, they wouldnt have files.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2004, 11:04:10 PM »
if george bush eats his wifes pussy ???

smerlus

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2004, 11:08:14 PM »

they said Ceasar or someone (forgot who) used the Sphinx's face for target practice

- like to know about Area 51

- Bermuda Triangle

- if things like the Jersey Devil, Loch Ness, Mothman, Chupacabre.....really exist