Author Topic: Joe Budden to drop G-Unit diss mixtape, rides in crazy car..  (Read 799 times)

Jome

Re: Joe Budden to drop G-Unit diss mixtape, rides in crazy car..
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2004, 09:26:15 AM »
I'd consider it the same since the whole Group took offend to the Joe Budden "diss" which if u look at it wuznt even a diss u gotta be hard headed to think that wuz a diss...if u kno wut line they were talking bout. and G-unit convinced him to 'back his click up' and so Game did, bieng blind an all....and ya probly two diff things but he has upper hand cuz hes sayin shyt bout them people should have in the game already but to scared...and they neva thought anywun would come like this....but Joe did...so u gotta admit this is gunna be good. aside form Joe buddens muzik....and plus Lloyd Banks CD wuz the biggest dissapointment to me...hes still hott tho mad respect...and Younbuck....with that song i dunno wut to expect of his CD...garbage maybe...and 50 nuff said. wack ass even people at Summer Jam showed they hated him...if u rememba wut happened...all in all this is gunna be good.

Word to pa, Joe be spitting that superugly crack don!
Joe Budden >> Illmatic, Joe Budden >> 2Pac, see what I sizzle.. ?
Joe is the truth, he be on some no homo supercrack, pinked out, grimey hustla shit doggie, he got that str8 piff in his pockets, no homo.
"Game Over" >> Hit em up
"Heartbeatology >> Any disstrack ever made
Pump it up >> California Love, it's seriously some piffed out smooth crack doggie!
Joe's car >> Westcoast lowriders, the car is just that purple piff son, doggie dun his dues and now he's on that crack shit, no homo.

::)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2004, 01:42:07 PM »
whens the mixtape drop? what are the current diss tracks from budden to g-unit and g-unit to budden? I have "buddens" by Game and "Game Over" by Budden...what else? can ya guys post up some links for them?

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2004, 02:07:14 PM »
Game jus came out with "200 bars" and joe jus replied with "Bigshot"

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2004, 07:07:58 PM »
anyone post up "bigshot" or "200 barz" ???

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2004, 09:35:50 PM »
cool