Author Topic: So my mom deleted...  (Read 470 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: So my mom deleted...
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2004, 09:34:52 PM »
damn dawg u need to invest in a dvd burnner and keep yo shit backed up on dvd or just plane out get yo own pc

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2004, 11:40:52 PM »
lol, so why not just deleting everything when space is low? a 2gb hd would be like a infinite hd lol. I cant believe you can delete movies and do some other shit on your hd and afterwards just bring them movies back, nono. not possible.

You're telling me it's not possible? I've personally used one a program like that in the past...And I wouldn't lie about something like that... ::)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2004, 11:51:42 PM »
lol, so why not just deleting everything when space is low? a 2gb hd would be like a infinite hd lol. I cant believe you can delete movies and do some other shit on your hd and afterwards just bring them movies back, nono. not possible.

You're telling me it's not possible? I've personally used one a program like that in the past...And I wouldn't lie about something like that... ::)
nik is right... you can revive old stuff ONLY IF you haven't saved anything over it.

picture a book written in pencil... let's say the book only has 50 pages and you fill them all up.  now let's say you want to get rid of a chapter so you can free up space to write more.  well, first you would change the table of contents and mark where new space is available but your old work would still be there.  you wouldn't actually erase that work until you started to add something new.  that's basically how the computer works.  i don't know if i did a good job explaining that.  there are programs out there that can recover the table of contents and therefore recover your files but i don't know which ones to recommend.  try www.downloads.com and search for "file recovery."
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey