Author Topic: The Up in Smoke Tour appreciation thread..  (Read 364 times)

hector

Re: The Up in Smoke Tour appreciation thread..
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2004, 11:38:18 PM »
damn I never knew all these guys cut off the tour.  at the show I saw there was:

snoop
dre
kurupt
nate
eminem/d-12
warren g
wsc
ren
jayo felony
devin the dude
eastsidaz
truth hurts
Xzibit
TQ
hittman

and probably some more.

they did a ton of tight songs, only ones that I was really hoping they would do but didn't were bitch please II and chin check.

I actually caught the show in Ohio, cuz I was there during that time of the summer.  all tickets were sold out in cali anyways.  It was hella funny being at the show in Ohio, they def don't know whats up with the chronic.  When they kept yelling shit on stage about Who got the Chronic, and like the crowd wasn't into that too much, and their like "Ah you guys here in Ohio must be more bout that alchohol.  and these dudes sittin in front of me were smokin on a blunt, and I asked for a hit, and puffed it, and it was some straight bammer!  shit was nasty.  Peeps ain't really knowin how good this cali dope is!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 11:42:23 PM by Rollin' Wit My Mutha Fuckin' Strap on the Side of Me »

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2004, 12:32:06 AM »
so hittman actually performed?

coz he's in like one picture in the extras on the dvd, and thats it.. :/

We Fly High

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2004, 12:33:02 AM »
yeah, the only song he did was Xxxplosive though with kurupt..

back to the very first question/post i ever made on this forum: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TQ SONG IS PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE DVD WHEN TQ IS SMOKIN THAT BLUNT... ??

yeah fuck. they didnt do bitch please 2 at my show either. i know they did it at the later show.. i think they showed it on MTV or some shit, all the cats were on stage. dre xzibit eminem nate snoop, craziness.. i think i saw george clinton on stage too?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 12:37:43 AM by justin718 »