Author Topic: some funny shit...  (Read 152 times)

Bay Ray

• Lil Geezy
some funny shit...
« on: June 27, 2004, 11:14:48 PM »
"the game is the future of the west if it has one...peps should support him he's got good rhymes and flow...plus he has aftermaths backing(for great production)...now the only question is if dre will ever release an album from him"
- some dumbass

the future of the west? thats some hilarious shit. he disses fools here an there on his lil 9 min freestyle but nothing impressive what so ever. i thought i was in for somethin sick when all yall were hypin up how tight that track was. that track sucked just like everything else ive heard from this fool. weak style, whack ass rhymes...shit u aint up on thangs if you think the game is the future cuz that foo aint the future of shit... if the westcoast got anyone thats finally makin some real noise and impressin muffuckas wit every verse he drops on anything its that mutha fucka locksmith... shit that foo aint only the future of the west coast but the future of fuckin ill mc's. hes the new breed of mc. that new bay. watch out muffuckas.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: some funny shit...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 12:17:48 AM »
So...you're saying a Locksmith mixtape is better than a Game mixtape????  ::)

Bay Ray

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 12:00:50 PM »
hell yeah a locksmith mixtape would be sicker than a game mixtape. shit go get the watch out now mixtape, the green one not the pink one, the green one got like 6 or 7 frontline tracks on it and everytime lock drops a verse it makes your jaw drop. game on the other hand aint even spit one line where i thought to myself "damn that was hot" lock just too fuckin clever wit his shit cant no one keep up wit him.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 12:40:25 PM »
game is wack yell

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 12:44:07 PM »
::)

Jome

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2004, 08:49:00 PM »
if the westcoast got anyone thats finally makin some real noise and impressin muffuckas wit every verse he drops on anything its that mutha fucka locksmith... shit that foo aint only the future of the west coast but the future of fuckin ill mc's. hes the new breed of mc. that new bay. watch out muffuckas.

Make a thread the day Locksmith makes a track as crazy as that 9 min freestyle..
I have heard a handful of tracks from him, and he doesn't stand out in any way..  :(