Author Topic: 50 jacked Mase's style  (Read 471 times)

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
Re: 50 jacked Mase's style
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2004, 01:41:51 AM »
damn you're just realizing that now, peace.

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2004, 01:47:19 AM »
I don't think 50 jacked his style, he's just a retard who can't talk cuz he got shot in the mouth.

LoL, great logic: "He's a retard who can't talk cuz he got shot in the mouth". So him getting shot makes him retarded?

No, 50 Cent is just a retard who happens to be shot in the mouth.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2004, 02:21:39 PM »
Guru did that lazy monotone-ish delivery before all of them.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2004, 06:05:20 PM »
Smartass, you just proved my point, Mase sucks. Those verses are terrible compared to any talented lyricist's verse. There was not one good line in any of those verses. Bottem line...Mase is whack.
Sorry man.
*realizes this idiot doesnt know the first thing about a good lyricist*
i guess you thought the rhyme structure sucked too, right? and those multis he was spittin sure weren't hot either, clown ass nigga...
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2004, 07:00:25 PM »
Isn't mase like half retarted or something??? i thought i heard he wasn't like all together up there

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2004, 09:16:52 PM »
Smartass, you just proved my point, Mase sucks. Those verses are terrible compared to any talented lyricist's verse. There was not one good line in any of those verses. Bottem line...Mase is whack.
Sorry man.
i guess you thought the rhyme structure sucked too, right? and those multis he was spittin sure weren't hot either, clown ass nigga...

Smartass, i wasnt trying to diss you, i just think mase fuckin sucks. you dont know anything about me so dont say i dont know shit about a good lyricist.  when i listen to rap, i dont care that much about the rhyme structure as I do with what the lyrics actually mean. I dont give a shit about a rappers money and cars. i think his style is boring, hes a retard, his beats are gay, and his lyrics are pathetic. fuck you for judging me smartass. peace.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2004, 02:19:00 AM »
i don't think 50 jacked mase's style , listen to the way 50 talks , it's just given he'd rap the way he does he talks slurry, so he raps that way. ALOT of people in this world are like that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2004, 10:05:55 AM »
Sorry man.

Smartass, i wasnt trying to diss you, i just think mase fuckin sucks. you dont know anything about me so dont say i dont know shit about a good lyricist.  when i listen to rap, i dont care that much about the rhyme structure as I do with what the lyrics actually mean. I dont give a shit about a rappers money and cars. i think his style is boring, hes a retard, his beats are gay, and his lyrics are pathetic. fuck you for judging me smartass. peace.
so, because you don't like mase content, he sucks? im sorry to be the first one to tell you this, but theres a difference between not liking someone, and saying they suck at what they do. i pray to god you don't think that the man in your sig is a good lyricist, because that would be irony at its finest...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 10:08:32 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2004, 11:45:24 AM »
he was real good in 92-93, its a shame hes pretty much sucked since.

whatever, we got different opinions. no beef.
later.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2004, 05:44:17 PM »
I don't think 50 jacked his style, he's just a retard who can't talk cuz he got shot in the mouth.

lol
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"