Author Topic: Should I Get A PS2???  (Read 212 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Should I Get A PS2???
« on: June 29, 2004, 12:18:00 AM »
Aight I already got a Xbox n Gamecube and im thinkin bout gettin a ps2, i wuz jus wonderin for the people that have one or for the people that have it and also xbox or gamecube is it worth it.

I kno it doesnt have as much graphic power as xbox or gamecube but its got a pretty impresive game library n i was jus wonderin what yall thoughts were on it

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Should I Get A PS2???
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:27:50 AM »
i have all 3 systems and right now the only one i don't use is the ps2.  in a few months there are supposed to be some great games coming out like gran turismo 4 and grand theft auto sa.  some other notable games that aren't on the other two systems are tekken and the final fantasy games.  to answer your question... if i could go back in time and decide all over again... i wouldn't have purchased a ps2.  save your money because the next generation of gaming consoles are around the corner.  there are also rumors that the ps3 will be backward compatible, meaning you'll be able to play ps2 games on it.
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 02:00:31 AM »
if you like games, it doesn't hurt buying one. there's quite a few good games for it that other systems don't have...but to be honest, lately it's the least used of the three systems

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 07:26:17 AM »
Yes.

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 03:37:21 PM »
Hell Yeah!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2004, 04:50:49 PM »
No, save the $149 and spend it on games for either your cube or box, or save it for the next-gen consoles.

Joseph

• Lil Geezy
  • M-E-T-H-O-D MAN
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 07:16:16 PM »
there are many great games that are for ps2 and not for gamecude or Xbox so id say that you should buy a ps2...
...:JOseph:...

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2004, 12:39:05 AM »
Yeah, shit is pretty tight, alotta Halo nerds and shit always talk down to you like you're an idiot for buying one but all you gotta do is say "hey, you may have a better video game system but you'll never get any pussy anyway so get off my case you jackass!!!" and that'll usually shut em the fuck up.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2004, 04:12:41 AM »
^^ lol, so ps2 = puss? lol

I woudn't get it if you got the others. I play my ps2 the least of the 3.