Author Topic: yo JTWonder, whats up with the Free Tray Deee Shirts?  (Read 345 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: yo JTWonder, whats up with the Free Tray Deee Shirts?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2004, 10:09:51 PM »
It just depends on yur principles.......I guess for some cats, shit gets justified just cuzz they their favorite artists......next thing U kno cats gone be wearin "Free Big Lurch" shirts.......

That's true.  Tray Deee is one of my favorite rappers, but I don't really think he deserves to be "free," unless he's actually innocent, which I doubt he is.  Even though I love his music, I don't think he should get out of jail time just cuz he's a good rapper.  As for Shyne, I don't see why that faggot should be out of jail either, he shot that club up.

hector

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2004, 11:09:30 PM »
It does depend on your principals.  I would never want a friend of mine to be in jail, no matter what the crime, except for rape or child molestation.  No tray deee is not a friend of mine, but I luv his music.  I don't know what tray deee really does in his personal life, nor is it any of my business.  I just luv his music and thats it.  With him in jail, I get no music.  with him out of jail I get music.  Selfish?  yeah you could call it that.  but thats the way I am.  I'm just being honest about it.  If tray deee killed somebody, do I think he deserves to be punished?  it depends on the situation.  some people do deserve to be killed or shot at.  I don't know if whoever was involved in tray deee's situation deserved it or not.  but him being in jail for the rest of his life most likely isn't going to have any positive outcome.  Tray deee has kids to support.  sure he fucked up, but do his kids have to suffer do to his fuck up?  If he goes to jail for the next 20 years, his kids are probably bound to be just like him and end up in jail too.  but if he isn't in jail, and can work and  make their life as good as possible and teach them from his mistakes then something positive can come from it.  nothing positive can come from him spending the rest of his life in jail tho.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2004, 01:23:03 AM »
btw, i have no idea why you payed for that west coast connection forum logo, I could've done something like that for free! He made it look like the GTA series logo. Aint' hard. either he jacked the headphone logo, or made it in adobe illustrator or something. Easy stuff!

He didnt pay, bitch! Shut the fuck up or do a better one!

Quit hatin', he probaly can make a better one anyway.

Hating?

Ya'll should be thankful that there are people spending a lot of time in building up something like this! I did this for free and already got a lot of good feedback. And oh yeah, drewdogg, of course the basic shit is done in a short time, but have u ever really worked for a client? Sometimes the client is very specified so u have to change a lot of small things later on, especially Overseer. No offence I think thats good since he's putting in a lot of work and time for U ALL. Anyway I ended up spending hours on communicating with seer about the damn logo, did it for free and it turned out nice. U should be thankful, if not go fuck off. Maybe join the dpg forums or whatever...

lol... this logo was easy compared to when dieter/gprahire tried to do one... i think i nearly gave him a nervous breakdown, and he couldnt go near photoshop for a while... i'm that picky.. lol.. its easier when someone listens to you too ;)

the forum design was what i think a cunning plan on my part. this guy i'd seen around for a while always seemed to have a nice site design to me... so i offered him money to make me one.. instead of just having some guy who's work i'd never seen do it.

plus with this new forum system the templating system is unbelievable, i hadn't got around to learning it (i started to in an earlier beta of the board and it all changed..) and that coupled with my lack in design skills meant that getting this guy to do it, and him showing me how to install the theme (yeah if we get another one we can keep this one as an option). so out of it i got the theme i wanted and better understanding of the forum.. plus he'll help me anytime i want to make tweaks (altho i can handle that myself now pretty much).