Author Topic: spider-man 2 the movie  (Read 444 times)

smerlus

Re: spider-man 2 the movie
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2004, 10:54:15 AM »
they haven't fit Eddie Brock into the story plus Spider-man got the suit from the secret wars. in the comics, they built up the hate the suit had for spiderman then the hate eddie brock had for spiderman and just put them two together, if they did anything else, they would piss off die hard comic fans

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2004, 11:03:23 AM »
i dont wana read anything cause it might spoil it, ill see it tonight.. i wana go to a drive in, i didnt know they still had them

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2004, 01:27:00 PM »
yeah i would like to see venom. another green goblin would suck.

Montana00

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2004, 08:48:49 PM »
just got done seeing it, and i got some stuff to say about it.

it was a let down. First off i just wasnt feelin the whole story. i dont know what about it, but i just thought it was lacking. I found myself looking around at certain times because during some parts of the movie, it was very boring. I also wasnt liking the soap opera drama displayed by M.J. and P.P. it was so high school.

Besides those facts, it was a very good action movie (when there was action scenes). I did enjoy the villian this time. Once again a villan who was torn between his good side and his side of rage. The ending was a good twist i guess you could say. The fight scenes in this movie was great, and some funny parts.

All in all, i would see it again, but there were some let downs, but not enough to tell anyone not to see it.

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2004, 08:55:25 PM »
i would like to see this

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2004, 10:57:20 PM »
venom or carnage would be sweet but i just dont see it happening.  having the black cat or lizard wouldnt be very exiciting in m opinion.  having the second green goblin would be sweet cause if you have read the comics its a great story with a great ending.  plus the guy who plays harry osborn is a good actor. i just cant wait to see the next one, sucks that its gonna be out so long from now.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2004, 11:11:07 PM »
ya i saw it on wesnday it was better than i thought but i just didnt like that love story in it... im not really into to spider man so whos gunna b the next villian(s).. i kno green lantern jr but who else?

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2004, 12:21:31 AM »
ya i saw it on wesnday it was better than i thought but i just didnt like that love story in it... im not really into to spider man so whos gunna b the next villian(s).. i kno green lantern jr but who else?

scroll up

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2004, 09:17:28 AM »
I want to see it because Doc Ock is the villain.

And I'm I the only that thinks Kirsten Dunst sucks as Mary Jane?

eS El Duque

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2004, 11:04:41 AM »
going to see this monday...i hope the third one will be venom and carnage...that'd kick ass...

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2004, 03:41:27 AM »
john jameson (werewolf), the lizard & green goblin 2 will be the villains in the next movie

after spiderman3 that's it, unless they reload the cast -- nobody wants to do anymore after 3, the directory, tobey & kirsten
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2004, 11:32:39 AM »
that sucks, i think spiderman can go for like 5 if they dont spread it out so damn far that people lose interest.