Author Topic: From the guys that make South Park  (Read 316 times)

smerlus

Re: From the guys that make South Park
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 02:02:31 PM »
there are no more episodes...some website paid them millions to come up with a series of cartoons and they were given the freedom to come up with anything they wanted...when the website saw what they came up with (these few cartoons) they ripped up the contract and let them keep the money to avoid a lawsuit. if you ever read up on the creators of south park, you'll see that they are pretty fickle with what they make and if a project doesn't interest them, they will quickly drop it

yeah and i was the one that posted them up earlier

Joseph

• Lil Geezy
  • M-E-T-H-O-D MAN
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 07:32:19 PM »
that shits funny as hell LMAO ;D
...:JOseph:...

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 08:35:42 PM »
Trey and Matt are fuckiing awesome!

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2004, 09:00:23 PM »
yo this shit had me and my girl dieing where the rest of the episodes?

what site do i go to?

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2004, 09:13:36 PM »
yo this shit had me and my girl dieing where the rest of the episodes?

what site do i go to?

there are no more episodes...some website paid them millions to come up with a series of cartoons and they were given the freedom to come up with anything they wanted...when the website saw what they came up with (these few cartoons) they ripped up the contract and let them keep the money to avoid a lawsuit. if you ever read up on the creators of south park, you'll see that they are pretty fickle with what they make and if a project doesn't interest them, they will quickly drop it

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2004, 09:35:42 PM »
The first one was funny, the second one was downright disgusting.  It sounds like Matt and Trey wanted to fuck this company over that they signed with by making the most terrible cartoons they could think of.

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2004, 09:40:35 PM »
when you give people that made one of the most foul cartoon series in history, the movie orgazmo, and the movie Canibal the musical ( a movie about america's first convicted canibal) creative freedom like this....you're asking for exatly what they gave them

Joseph

• Lil Geezy
  • M-E-T-H-O-D MAN
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2004, 12:48:47 PM »
so is it a continuous show or just a mini clip of somehting they wanted to try out?
...:JOseph:...