Author Topic: MIXTAPE MESSIAH UPDATE..........................................................  (Read 302 times)

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
from what i can gather....mike has been going around talkin to some of the same major lables koopa has and supposely has been salting koopas (nad many other souther artist) game.....talkin shit on the bussiness side...koopa has kept a lid on it for a bit....this has been building for a while i guess....finially got it off his chest.....mike jones is as good as in in the rap game....he aint even on koopas level....lol if he tries to come back at him...his best bet is to just lie low for a while........late...........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Honestly I think Mike Jones sucks.  I've listened to some of his stuff and I have come to the conclusion that he could never rap his way out of the Houston underground scene.  When it comes to the whole situation I think the only reason Cham should be dissing him is to let Mike Jones know that he's there.  Cham doesn't have to prove himself to someone as whack as Mike Jones.

DAYUM

from what i can gather....mike has been going around talkin to some of the same major lables koopa has and supposely has been salting koopas (nad many other souther artist) game.....talkin shit on the bussiness side...koopa has kept a lid on it for a bit....this has been building for a while i guess....finially got it off his chest.....mike jones is as good as in in the rap game....he aint even on koopas level....lol if he tries to come back at him...his best bet is to just lie low for a while........late...........

thats thoed but Chami needs to do sumthing real not keep dropping mixtapes n shit he needs to get big and rep this screwed n chopped shit already

and mike jones aint shit compared to Chami for reals

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yeah I'm tired of the mixtapes myself.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
This is ripped and on irc now  8)

try b4 u buy

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Its on :

irc://irc.drowning.us/DROWNING.US  network on channel : irc://irc.drowning.us/warez-asylum #warez-asylum

click the link n paste : /msg [wa]-e-026 XDCC send #1

or : /msg [wa]-e-026 XDCC send #1

or

irc://redshoes.phazenet.com/  PHAZENET on channel : irc://redshoes.phazenet.com/rewind Rewind

Copy the link and paste : /msg cellus XDCC send #1

loads more channels and networks this is on

pZ

« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 01:09:57 PM by OpTiCaL »

DAYUM

i got it im feeling