Elements > Album Review

Eazy-E - Itīs On (Dr.Dre) 187UMKilla

(1/9) > >>

Rob-Dogg:

THIS! is one of my all time favourites in my west coast-gangsta-shit-music-collection.
Rhytm D is one of the most underrated producers ever!
This EP includes 8 songs and there is only one "non good" song and thats number 5 - Gimme that nutt.
The rest? OOOOOOOOOOh Shiiit!!!
#1 INTRO (Extra muthafuckin special thanks)
sounds like the intro on the chronic, with strings and the pure G-funk style. 4.0

#2 REAL MUTHAFUCKIN GīZ: OH shit do i have to tell you why this is one of my favourite songs of all time? This is the shit!!! Rhytm D Foe life!. 5.0

#3 ANY LAST WORDS: This is catchy song with a catchy hook, Kokane fuck it up though, anyway, Eazy comes correct. 3.5

#4 STILL A NIGGA: Yella produced this one and itīs really HOT! the song is slow but it got the g-funk sound. 4.5

#5 GIMME THAT NUTT: This is the song i always skips when i listen to this album, it has an up-tempo beat and itīs really corny. 2.5

#6 ITīS ON: This song sounds alot like "dreday" , both lyrically and beatwise and its HOT!!!.4.5

#7 BOYZ N THE HOOD(G-REMIX): This song is 10 times better than the original, cuz it got the same lyrics (Str8 up old school) and a G-funk beat with strings and other ill shit. 4.8

#8 DOWN 2 THA LAST ROACH: It sounds like a mix between the style dre used on the aftermath compilation(Dark heavy pianos) and some songs of doggystyle. 4.5

If you dont have this album, i suggest you buy it before you cant find it nomore

Peace

DPGC2001:
This album is tight dog, I was bumpin Real Muthafuckin G's for like a year straight.  Boyz in the Hood G-Mix is also classic I even liked Gimme that Nut it's corny but it's funny.  

Rud:
Gimme that nutt is funny as fuck!!

peace

Smooth:
Man i always thought Gimme that Nut was sorta tight!

Bigg J Dogg:
  i think this CD iz dope 4 only havin 8 tracks.  but i must admit, i wuzn't feelin "It's On".  tha rest r dope.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version