Author Topic: The most underrated rapper ever...  (Read 119 times)

jeromechickenbone

The most underrated rapper ever...
« on: July 22, 2004, 06:47:22 PM »
Treach from Naughty by Nature.  I can't quit listening to their first album.  Anybody that hasn't heard yoke the joker or wickedest man alive needs to do so immediately.  His flow is fucking ridiculous. I wish they would come out with a remaster of that cd so i could hear how it was meant to be heard.  I could go on and on about treach, but KG used to be one sick ass producer as well. its too bad he only fucks with that r&b shit nowadays. Of course now treach is not even a shadow of his former self, but if your a hip hop head you really need to give this album a listen. 

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Trauma-san

Re: The most underrated rapper ever...
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 06:56:26 PM »
I personally have made a couple threads mentioning him and Plug one from De La Soul as the two most underrated rappers ever, I definately agree 100%.  Treach was just hard... and confident, too, his shit was capable, basically.  If you heard a treach song, you knew it was good, and that was even the commercial stuff. 

pappy

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 11:28:58 PM »
you can make a good argument for treach but if you were to ask me the first rapper that would proberly mention is a.z.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 06:32:35 AM »
Az, Knoc-Turn'Al and Inspectah Deck