Author Topic: Most Improved Poster.  (Read 444 times)

mrtonguetwista

Most Improved Poster.
« on: July 12, 2004, 07:11:35 PM »
Who do you think is the most improved poster on dubcc.com

My vote goes to Tom Gotti....he went from the negatives to the positives in karma and he brings a nice dose of comedy to the board.  He'll be good for awhile unless Pink Towel Girl comes back..hahah.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Re: Most Improved Poster.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2004, 07:25:07 PM »
The Realativez

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 12:14:13 AM »
jome..went from -113 to 100+ karma overnight  8)

Tha Crip

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 01:06:32 AM »
^^^^^^
i noticed dat too...dat shyts crazy
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2004, 01:22:57 AM »
^^^^^^
i noticed dat too...dat shyts crazy

mauzip is a moron, that's all.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2004, 07:02:06 AM »
No mauzip isnt a moron but i know who is...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2004, 07:14:08 AM »
You know what pisses me off? you cant just give subtle hints here, no, you always have to explain EVERYTHING.

mauzip upped jome's karma ... for like 200 times lol, now aint that pathetic - maybe not exactly 200 times cause you helped him, which would make you pathetic again. oh well. that's why jomes karma changed so fast, and not because his postings improved so hard that the whole board props him while the whole board dissed him before  ::)

for god sake, I guessed ppl could add up 1 and 1 and get the whole stuff when I just say "mauzip's a moron", but no, 7even has to write a whole new paragraph explaining simple stuff and still gets dissed. wow.
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2004, 07:17:42 AM »
why does that make him a moron?

its not that serious.. its a joke.. he can only do it once an hour so it wasnt overnight...  and remember someone else put in enough negative effort to push it down that far in the first place.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2004, 07:22:32 AM »
why does that make him a moron?

its not that serious.. its a joke.. he can only do it once an hour so it wasnt overnight...  and remember someone else put in enough negative effort to push it down that far in the first place.

well what else shall I say? "Mauzip was so kind?" :D ... and "No, Mauzip upped Jome's Karma, that is why that is." was too simple to me. Ppl get too easily offended sometimes.
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2004, 07:23:19 AM »
so who did tom's ?

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2004, 07:23:56 AM »
I know exactly what mauz done but it doesnt make him a moron.

BTW: If it makes you feel any better i proped you ;)

pappy

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2004, 08:14:53 AM »
so who did tom's ?
maybe people like me ever thought of that ::) yea i kno no1 does :'(... i jus made up a 2nd account got to 500 post an prop myself every hour lol.  one thing i noticed tho,  once ibo stopped posting as much my karma went from -30 to positive.  an jus so you kno i have no clu who has been giving me props

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2004, 08:27:58 AM »
lol.. that shows something else i've noticed...

probably means you were always getting some props, just that one person dissing -a lot- was enough to throw it negative.

look at SGVs... his is largely due to the actions of one person.

i can see in the forum error log that this person comes on many many times a day and disses the same 4 people without fail, and this has been going on months..... the log has pages and pages of this one person just dissing people before they pass the 1 hour limit..  (i cant tell otherwise..)

and u know whats hilarious? they post about once a week. and they dont post in g-spot. lol

i'm sure its purely because these people have said something against the particular artist this pesron supports.. how sad is that?

pappy

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2004, 08:39:40 AM »
are you serious,  one person has gotten sgv down to -1100 karma... woah lol.  I kno he has gotten dissed by a lot of people but most of that is by one person lol.  I can understand dissing or proping somebody once in a while.  But some take it so serious,  like there trying to make up for being unpopular in high school.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2004, 08:42:03 AM »
yup i'm serious.. i wiped the error log a little while ago, and this person has filled up 11 pages of trying to diss his 4 'targets' since i did that..