Author Topic: The breakfast of Champions.  (Read 498 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The breakfast of Champions.
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2004, 08:06:05 PM »
lol I never questioned the obesity of America (eventhough I think the stats are a bit overexaggerated). What I was contesting is that I don't know of any Americans that drink liters of Coke and eat 2 McDonalds meals a day. I drink water and eat fast food on occasion, and so do most people I know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Strong Arm

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2004, 08:10:52 PM »
0.5 liters.  Ya'll got some weird ass sizes for soda.

My country isn't known for being obese like yours. We don't drink 1 liter bottles and 2 mcdonald value meals.

get the fuck outta here no one likes u

LMAO did you break out of juvey again?

Strong Arm

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2004, 08:12:41 PM »
lol I never questioned the obesity of America (eventhough I think the stats are a bit overexaggerated). What I was contesting is that I don't know of any Americans that drink liters of Coke and eat 2 McDonalds meals a day. I drink water and eat fast food on occasion, and so do most people I know.

So what does your country get fat on ? Hot Dogs.

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2004, 08:13:47 PM »

My country isn't known for being obese like yours. We don't drink 1 liter bottles and 2 mcdonald value meals.

naw you mother bailed me out... i alway depend on my hookers to get my out of juvi... 8)

Strong Arm

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2004, 08:17:13 PM »

naw you mother bailed me out... i alway depend on my hookers to get my out of juvi... 8)

How old are you 12 and 1/2 ?

At the same time, 60 percent of adult Americans are overweight, and nearly 18 per cent of Americans are categorized by public health officials as obese.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 08:19:17 PM by Strong Arm »

DAYUM

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2004, 08:20:06 PM »

How old are you 12 and 1/2 ?

At the same time, 60 percent of adult Americans are overweight, and nearly 18 per cent of Americans are categorized by public health officials as obese.

yep 12 and 1/2 and pimpin yo momz... 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2004, 08:25:00 PM »

You're not making any sense. Read what I said again and then reply.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Strong Arm

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2004, 08:35:57 PM »

So you're saying you don't know any fat people?

Ay G stop hurting my feelings.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2004, 08:56:55 PM »

So you're saying you don't know any fat people?

Ay G stop hurting my feelings.

Nah, I agree with you, but I think you're going overboard with the whole liter bottle and McDonalds thing. That's all.

And I know lots of fat people, a large part of my mom's side of the family is fat lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Strong Arm

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2004, 09:11:20 PM »
So why do they sell 1-liters at 7-11, for people to share.

Doggystylin

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2004, 09:26:06 PM »
i hate fat people, i think their disgusting and they need to stop being lazy and get their asses in shape. i mean there are a lot of nice fat people but comon man, take a look at youself, you know your not proud of that, and if you are, then shame on you. and im talkin about those HUGE ass obese people, not chubby people, a few extra pounds wont hurt, but when your so fuckin fat that you can be used as a huge pillow, then eww.

Strong Arm

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2004, 09:29:54 PM »
i hate fat people, i think their disgusting and they need to stop being lazy and get their asses in shape. i mean there are a lot of nice fat people but comon man, take a look at youself, you know your not proud of that, and if you are, then shame on you.

Especially those fat people at fast foot joint with super sized portions which are equivalent to two meals. Really disgusting sometimes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2004, 11:50:19 PM »
I feel bad for them. It's the same situation like for alcoholics.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Strong Arm

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2004, 12:06:19 AM »

I say they're just lazy, can't make their own food at home.

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2004, 12:10:55 AM »

I say they're just lazy, can't make their own food at home.

its not that man, you can eat fast food, hell, i love fast food, but i make sure i dont over do it and get too fat, ill hit up the gym once in a while or cut back a meal or 2, its really not that hard. if your really that lazy, GO LIPO YOUR ASS