Author Topic: This Girl In Class Once LOLZ  (Read 136 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
This Girl In Class Once LOLZ
« on: July 15, 2004, 01:06:48 AM »
This girl was fly thighs thick-n-that-shit, u would wanna hit it in str8 stick-in-that-dick...
Fantasies of lickin-the-clit, peerin across the classroom she rubbed her nose or was she pickin-the-bitch?...
Hows she sposed to fien-cock? when she cant smell my ball sweat coz her nose seems-blocked...
Fine bitches ive seen-lots, but this ones startin to look like the hulk when flickin round them green-rockz...
This girl needs a tissue box-still, coz nose pickin 4 girls is sacrilidge it is not-skill...
I have just got-ill, but maybe im so bored i imagined her shovin nearly her whole hand in da nostrill...
She then picked her ear n i felt-a-bit-light, maybe its itchy but then she put it 2 her nose to see wat it smelt-a-bit-like
sniffed da wax its not all well-for-that-right? it was to much for me i leaned back on the chair n fell-from-great-heights...

true story dirty bitches... which brings me to my next topical questions girls should not pick there noses or ears n smell that shit 1

lol@this shit is old
one man one mission

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re: This Girl In Class Once LOLZ
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 04:57:54 AM »
lol cool shit. i had ta laugh readin this one
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 06:34:50 PM »
Haha tight :D

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 06:35:07 PM »
BTW no one's perfect :P