Poll

Who do you think is going to be the ultimate winner at the end of Alien Vs. Predator?

Alien
2 (22.2%)
Predator
4 (44.4%)
The humans
2 (22.2%)
They'll go for a Freddy Vs. Jason type ending to ensure disappointment
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Alien Vs. Predator - Who's Gonna Win?  (Read 458 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alien Vs. Predator - Who's Gonna Win?
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2004, 04:03:27 PM »
Dam its wierd the way people have totally different tastes in film, I mean this shit doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.  If this was on at my cinema for 1quid I probably still wouldnt go, but thats just me.

I loved them as there own films but I just to myself 'how unoriginal' when shit like this happens.  I would of much rather seen a new Aliens or Predator film in itself.  I know Pred 2 sucked and most of the alien films after the first and second where pretty weak but this to me seems like somebody has just said "Oh we cannot create a new film or new characters, fuck it we'll have em in the same movie battling each other", that to me is just boring.

you're wrong about this being unoriginal...they had a script wrote for this filme about 10 years ago.(read it a magazine..cant remember which one though), but it kept getting canned/pushed back....its been due for years

hector

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2004, 04:55:47 PM »
Weren't you one of the people dissing "Freddy vs Jason"? Not only has this movie been wattered down to get a PG-13, but it also has a horrible director behind it... :-X

whats your point Downy?  I know the movie ain't gonna be that good, because it wants to reach an entire audience.  I still think I'm gonna like it tho, cuz I'm a huge fan of Predator and Aliens.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2004, 12:18:32 AM »
Dam its wierd the way people have totally different tastes in film, I mean this shit doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.  If this was on at my cinema for 1quid I probably still wouldnt go, but thats just me.

I loved them as there own films but I just to myself 'how unoriginal' when shit like this happens.  I would of much rather seen a new Aliens or Predator film in itself.  I know Pred 2 sucked and most of the alien films after the first and second where pretty weak but this to me seems like somebody has just said "Oh we cannot create a new film or new characters, fuck it we'll have em in the same movie battling each other", that to me is just boring.

you're wrong about this being unoriginal...they had a script wrote for this filme about 10 years ago.(read it a magazine..cant remember which one though), but it kept getting canned/pushed back....its been due for years

So? "King Kong vs Godzilla" was way before 10 years ago...