Author Topic: Who's waiting for Cam'ron's new album ?  (Read 366 times)

RXL

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Who's waiting for Cam'ron's new album ?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 07:15:07 PM »
Cam'ron has dope rhymes now and then, other times he just sounds retarded with seemingly meaningless rhyming words.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2004, 07:17:25 PM »
camron says some of the most retarded shit ever.  "golly i'm gully, look at his galoshes".  I mean seriously i'm gonna have to get my dipset album out and start writing down some of the shit he says.  But in all honesty, i will check for his album because his beats are so tight.  Take that diplomats album again.  Thats one of the all time biggest mismatches of rhymes to beats.  Beats were damn near 10 out of 10, and lyrics were like .5 out of 10.  At least Cam makes me laugh, but Juelz Santana is just fucking terrible.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2004, 08:11:16 PM »
camron says some of the most retarded shit ever.  "golly i'm gully, look at his galoshes".  I mean seriously i'm gonna have to get my dipset album out and start writing down some of the shit he says.  But in all honesty, i will check for his album because his beats are so tight.  Take that diplomats album again.  Thats one of the all time biggest mismatches of rhymes to beats.  Beats were damn near 10 out of 10, and lyrics were like .5 out of 10.  At least Cam makes me laugh, but Juelz Santana is just fucking terrible.

Dude just doesn't make sense sometimes. The only song from Cam I really feel is "D Rugs"
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 10:04:04 PM »
2pac