Author Topic: USA beats Spain 102-94!  (Read 299 times)

Smoke

Re: USA beats Spain 102-94!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2004, 03:12:43 PM »
LTU 95- CHN 75

Easily disposing Yao and co

That's dominating!
We won by 40 against them! ;D

Anyway man, Italy has eliminated Puerto Rico. Next game is Italy vs Lithuania.  8)

Lithuania is way better than Italy, but you know.. USA was better too. I'm sure it will be an exciting game.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2004, 03:26:33 PM »
USA all the way

Smoke

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2004, 03:49:29 PM »
I'm wondering, why you Americans love to be in those situations? I'm talking about Basketball, but i'm talking about Americans in general, using Basketball as an example. Italy vs USA, friendly. The day before the game, on US newspapers: "The only way Italians can beat USA is if they let the Soprano's play tomorrow". Not funny at all, but.. Tomorrow.. Italy embarasses USA by winning by 17 points. Americans reaction: "It's a warm up for us! We're hella better, we are the best! We will still win the gold medal". First game they struggles, second game they loose with Puerto Rico, by 19. Again, asked about Puerto Rican team, Iverson says: "I dont know them, dont ask me about one player in particular". Other comments are "International game is different", "they were lucky", "we are still better", etc.. Other game vs Greece. They win. Other game vs Lithuania. Lithuania embarasses them. Again, stupid comments with the typical "i dont give a fuck" attitude. Then, today, Spain (unbeaten) vs USA. USA plays better. 25 seconds left, team USA up by 9, with ball possession and 2 FT for USA. Game is over, Spain aint playing no more. Coach Brown calls a time-out. The whole arena goes wild, boooing Americans. Spain coach goes crazy, like that..

Players are like "Fuck USA! Arrogant muthafuckaz!". 2 FT for USA. The whole arena claps the hands ironically against USA, dissing them. USA players claps back and start dancing, disrespecting the fans and Spanish players, as the time expires till the end. Game is over, nothing happens, USA wins, the crowd goes wild booooing USA.

Now the question: why?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2004, 04:08:14 PM »
^^homie i suggest you bump:Dr.Dre-Big Egos

thats your anwser.big egos,but in a way you have to be a jackass to be on top.you have to have that confidence.look at maurice green they way he is preparing before the run starts.its all about being confident as a mothafucka

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2004, 04:30:23 PM »
dog win or lose the usa team really dont give a fuck, but now that they have had their fun, gold is the only option

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2004, 04:35:02 PM »
USA has the best ballers in the world, i dont care what they do.

Smoke

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2004, 04:38:27 PM »
^^homie i suggest you bump:Dr.Dre-Big Egos

thats your anwser.big egos,but in a way you have to be a jackass to be on top.you have to have that confidence.look at maurice green they way he is preparing before the run starts.its all about being confident as a mothafucka

Yeah. Problem is that when you win, you give the impression you are God. When you loose, you look like a moron.

Anyway that time-out was dumb.

eS El Duque

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2004, 05:27:10 PM »
LTU 95- CHN 75

That's dominating!

Anyway man, Italy has eliminated Puerto Rico. Next game is Italy vs Lithuania.  8)

Lithuania is way better than Italy, but you know.. USA was better too. I'm sure it will be an exciting game.

Difference with Lithuania and USA is, Lith got nothing to lose :D

Smoke

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2004, 05:52:32 PM »
LTU 95- CHN 75

That's dominating!

Difference with Lithuania and USA is, Lith got nothing to lose :D

The same difference between Italy and Lith. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2004, 06:22:21 PM »
wats your connection with america, if u have none, take lebron out of your sig

I'd have Lebron in my Sig if he was from Kongo too... and no I dont have the slightest connection to Kongo.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2004, 07:05:49 PM »
Woop_woop! Watched the 2nd half of the Lithuania/China game and heard that USA were in the semi's. Thas great news. That would've changed some bets on the tourney, lol.

Lithuania don't overly impress me, I reckon the US, if they get their shit together, can take them out. Pity about China, w/out Yao, they're nadda, missed way 2 many shots, Yao was buggered.

tommyilromano

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2004, 01:23:42 PM »
I think we will beat LIT.. We better.. >:(

LTU 95- CHN 75

That's dominating!