Author Topic: what football(soccer) teams are u excited about this season?  (Read 402 times)

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
Re: what football(soccer) teams are u excited about this season?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2004, 01:53:44 PM »
Im a Man Utd supporter so I gotta say them-I wanna see if Ronaldo can keep improving-the last 3 months of last season he was superb but I reckon hell suffer from 2nd season syndrome because a lot of defenders are going to have seen a lot of him-It will be interesting to see how he does in Europe- I want to see Barcelona do well-Ronaldinho is superb and in Larsson they got a bargain(free transfer)-I dont know about Deco though-he had a pretty average euro 2004 and I dont see why they bought him as Ronaldinho plays in his postion and is a couple of levels above him quality wise-Deco dives too much and lacks acceleration/pace to get him away from defenders-Itll be interseting to see how Mourinho does at Chelsea but i think if he loses a few games early he'll come under a lot of pressure from the press because he is a bit of a dislikeable character(he's so self confident,maybe a little cocky)-but I hope he and Chelsea do well and that we see the best of Damien Duff

Smoke

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2004, 04:43:22 PM »
Juventus.

Throwback

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2004, 05:04:28 AM »
Newcastle[want to see how Kluivert plays]
Chelsea[they better win a big prize like the FA cup or somethin]

Barca[changed a lot in the team]
Real Madrid[will they suck again?]

PSV[bought a lot of talent, hope they play good]
Ajax[its my fav. team]
AZ[i hope they will make a good season like last year]

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2004, 01:37:42 PM »
Juventus FC just signed brazilian superstar Emerson beating Real Madrid and Inter. :)

YES.