Author Topic: Question about the index  (Read 818 times)

Cno Evil

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • www.chambermusik.com
Re: .: THE VAULT - ALBUM CREDITS & C.V. INDEX™ :.
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2004, 03:28:37 PM »
im gonna make a lotta contributions to The Vault.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2004, 04:17:53 PM by Cno Evil »

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2004, 03:37:13 PM »
 ::)

Jome

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2004, 07:44:02 PM »
im gonna make a lotta contributions to The Vault.

8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:.: THE VAULT - ALBUM CREDITS & C.V. INDEX :.
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 02:24:53 PM »
Why was this made into a thread of its own?

Jome

Re:.: THE VAULT - ALBUM CREDITS & C.V. INDEX :.
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 03:18:37 PM »
I cut off the replies to the index after a week or two, to make the index somewhat smaller..
It's already big enough with 3000+ links and growing, it's a 56K killer.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Question about the index
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 03:58:20 PM »
OK, so you made it a thread on its own, yet you haven't even acknowledged what I said yet...LOLLL. Please make sense. Change the index. No one lists artists, movies, games, etc. starting with "the" under "T"... ::)

Jome

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2006, 04:05:55 PM »
I did it with some of the artists, but with some other acts, it's natural to say the "The" in the beginning, like The Coup, The Game, The Roots or The Four Horsemen, as it's a vital part of the name.. and I don't really find it that important to review each single case, as it's time consuming and some might have a different view on the name..

Btw, are you browsing the index so much that you find it constantly annoying, or did you just feel like a making a complaint ??  :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2006, 04:51:47 PM »
I did it with some of the artists, but with some other acts, it's natural to say the "The" in the beginning, like The Coup, The Game, The Roots or The Four Horsemen, as it's a vital part of the name.. and I don't really find it that important to review each single case, as it's time consuming and some might have a different view on the name..

Do you not realize how confusing that is or are you simply that selfish? People say THE Game just like they say THE Notorious B.I.G. Then there's people who simply say Game or Notorious BIG. The index can't be based inside your head, that shit can't be sorted according to what you believe is right or wrong. For artists starting with "the" ("da", "tha", etc.), the CORRECT way to list their name would be "Name, The" ("Roots, The" for example)...If you want that shit to look somewhat professional, I suggest you make the change...PeACe

Thugpix

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 09:23:36 PM »
Why don't you just fucking control+f it like everybody else does?^
"I'm the coldest nigga, rappin alive/ I'll flip the tongue quicker than Twista and Eminem"- Bizzy Bone

"I never keep my enemies close, cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope"- Krayzie Bone

"I'm so sick, if I sneezed I'd be blessing you"- Devious Mind

www.geocities.com/thugpix
www.geocities.com/hayziebone
www.Devious-Mind.com

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 09:37:24 PM »
I got a question: how come the fuckin moderators never add C.V.'s anymore?   I've made a ton and they haven't been added to the CV Index...

Jome

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2006, 09:46:53 PM »
The fuckin moderators doesn't have time to constantly add C.V.'s, videographies and CREDITS as they appear, I have more than enough adding the CREDITS, but feel welcome to add them yourself in a new post, preferably in the correct format, and they will be added.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2006, 10:31:43 PM »
I've done a ton of CV's, not like the ones I did had anything wrong with them

I'm just asking cuz it doesn't seem that hard to go to the index and edit the post of the list of CV's and just add one in  :eh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 10:01:17 AM »
Jome, once again, why dont you just change the format...More people say THE Notorious B.I.G than they say THE Game...Make that shit look clean man, it looks like a 10 year old made it...

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2006, 03:02:20 PM »
the way the vault works
looks like a 10 year old made it...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »
Although I don't agree with 'Blowed's constant rudeness and excessive hatred, I have to agree with him. It's hard to go by what most peope would probably agree with, espically when you don't have a concreate rule to how you will determine this. But I guess in the end it all come down to this.
v
v
v
v
v
v
Why don't you just fucking control+f it like everybody else does?^