Author Topic: 50 Cent has a great body!!!!  (Read 985 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent has a great body!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2004, 07:27:41 AM »
LOL @ YOU IDIOTS I NEVER SAID 50 WAS GOOD LOOKING I JUST SAID HE IS VERY WELL BUILT NO HOMO... ACTUALLY 50 IS A BUTTERFACE THE BEST LOOKING NIGGA FROM G-UNIT IS THE GAME NO HOMO

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2004, 11:49:59 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2004, 01:48:13 AM »
Ok, read the following words very closely: I do NOT want my name mentioned in this thread, is that clear?

If the thread has something to do with gayness, best believe you'll be mentioned... :D

mauzip

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2004, 06:41:24 AM »
Ok, read the following words very closely: I do NOT want my name mentioned in this thread, is that clear?

If the thread has something to do with gayness, best believe you'll be mentioned... :D

And 90% of the times a thread has something to do with gayness you bring it up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2004, 01:21:36 PM »

And 90% of the times a thread has something to do with gayness you bring it up.

What can I say...A lot of homos on WCC. 8)

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2004, 01:49:38 PM »
welll...50 looks like a monkey

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

davida.b.

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2004, 02:26:35 PM »
Domination > 50 cent

"Fuck the G-String Unit"

Well well well, now it seems like you've gotten over the G Unit. Now you like Domination.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2004, 04:56:07 PM »
Reminds me of that gay guy named KIF that used to post on here....queer as a $3 dollar bill.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2004, 12:15:14 AM »
I just think some people need to grow up a little sometimes, i mean, the guy was just complementing 50 on his body. So its not like hes saying hes hot/sexy blah blah. He was simply admiring his physique, which im sure he worked very hard in the gym to get. I mean, if anything, i admire the hardwork he put into building it up.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2004, 01:42:27 AM »
I just think some people need to grow up a little sometimes, i mean, the guy was just complementing 50 on his body. So its not like hes saying hes hot/sexy blah blah. He was simply admiring his physique, which im sure he worked very hard in the gym to get. I mean, if anything, i admire the hardwork he put into building it up.

-KIDRENEGADE-

davida.b.

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2004, 04:38:34 PM »

No comment

platinumk777

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2004, 05:31:07 PM »

Yeah, a lot of homophobes and closet cases too if ya ask me. I could give a fuck about 50 Cent and his body, or someone commenting on it, but we got a lot of idiots on this thread who feel the need to call others gay to reassure their masculinity. Check yourselves before calling out others  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2004, 02:15:07 AM »

Yeah, a lot of homophobes and closet cases too if ya ask me. I could give a fuck about 50 Cent and his body, or someone commenting on it, but we got a lot of idiots on this thread who feel the need to call others gay to reassure their masculinity. Check yourselves before calling out others  ::)

Was that directed at Mauzip?

platinumk777

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2004, 10:18:34 AM »

Was that directed at Mauzip?

It's pretty much directed to everyone who was quick to post up "you're the homo" pics, and straight up bashing the kid for making one comment about 50 Cent. I don't feel like going through the whole thread, but if Mauzip was one of them, then yes. If not, then no.