Author Topic: addidas = que  (Read 789 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Re: addidas = que
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2004, 08:10:23 AM »
As for Rodzilla, I have nothing against him, but he obviously does me ;D. I just find him funny how he trys to act "real" and this big Hip Hop MC, being whiter than eminem yet uses the "Nigga" word, and to top that off, if you read his history you will see for the last 2 years he types with double C, as though he crips, but he doesnt do it as a joke, he types like it seriously, "Whut Tha Fucc pimp??" the epitomy of an internet rapper.

And as for Baby G! He's my #1 hater anyway, we all know his history ;) "fukk nino brown"

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

So Much Style

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2004, 09:10:53 AM »
i have never typed the double c one time in my life??
i rapped when i was like 14 for like a month as a joke , i have not continued...
and u edited that post, but if you wanna make fun of my looks thats funny, i have never seen your pic, and i guerentee i have fucked way better bitches than your mark ass

www.geocities.com/doggpoundgangstacrips
So much style back at it again

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2004, 09:26:30 AM »
i have never typed the double c one time in my life??

I didnt say you, I said Rodzilla types like this. . .

I have posted my pic many times, I dont need to do it again, nor do you need to explain your sexual activities to me.

How im "Fake" I will never know, I come from England & was born in a country that Hip Hop is non-existant, never said I didnt.

Do yourself a favor and dont reply!

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2004, 09:33:58 AM »
chronic underload...damn i forgot about that shit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2004, 09:54:21 AM »

i still wanna know who the "fake narrator" was

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2004, 10:37:35 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHA......SEE, THIS GUY BE CLOWNING ON OTHER FOLKS PHOTOS, BUT WHERE THA FUC IS HIS? HE SAYS RODZILLA AINT REAL, BUT ASK ANYONE FROM HERE THAT'S MET RODZILLA, THEY'LL TELL U. YOU TALK ABOUT CRIPS, BUT WHAT THE FUC DO U EVEN KNO ABOUT CRIPS BESIDES WHAT U READ ONLINE? THE WEST COAST DOES NOT = SOUTH CALI. THERE'S A WHOLE NOTHA WORLD IN THE NORTH 90% OF U HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT AND IT'S NOT THE SAME AS THE SOUTH, U HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHIT RUNS OVER HERE ON THE NORTH SIDE !!!! TRUST THAT. THE DOUBLE C TYPING BAC IN THE DAYS WAS FOR A REASON AND IT'S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS. OH AND THEN U GO AHEAD U CALL ME WHITE? AHAHAHA...BUT SO WHAT? I KNO WHAT THA FUC I AM, AINT NO WHITE DOOD OVER HERE...COME 2 MY NEIGHBOURHOOD AND WE'LL SEE WHO GETS CLOWNED FOR BEING A "WHITE BOY"...THERE GOES ANOTHER ASSUMPTION YOU'RE MAKIN...ASSUMING IS EVIL.... SAY IM AN INTERNET RAPPER BUT WHY IS MY RAPS AND PRODUCTIONS IN STORES ALL OVER CALI? IM CASHING CHECKS ALL DAY SON, BELIEVE THAT.... UP NEXT: ARSEN N MISTA CANE - HIGH RISK HIGH REWARDS COMING OCTOBER BEEETCH !!!!

U TALK ABOUT HOW THIS CAT SMS USE TO COLLECT RARE MP3s? SO WHAT? HOW IS THAT CLOWNING HIM? HIS PICTURE AINT TOO KRAYZIE EITHER, HE LOOK LIKE THE AVERAGE WHITE BOY TO ME. WHAT'S THERE TO CLOWN ON? MAN I'D CLOWN URE SORRY ASS ALL DAY BUT I PROMISED MY ONLINE PEOPLES NOT TO EXPOSE U, SO IT'S ALL GOOD. JUST HOP OFF THESE NUTS ACCORDINGLY.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2004, 10:54:48 AM »
Here you go with your crip talk, "Fuc", does your keyboard not contain a K button lollololol....

What does "BEEETCH" mean? Do you mean Beach or Bitch, but have difficulty speaking english?

So Much Style

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2004, 10:56:33 AM »
NINO BROWN, you say you havent been fake ever on the internet??????????? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL ALL THAT FAKE SIHT YOU SAID AS ADIDAS THAT YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH DEATH ROW, GOING TO HOUSTON FOR THE SUPER BOWL PARTY, HANGING WITH CROOKED I, ALL THAT SHIT, your nothing but a joke

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2004, 10:59:48 AM »
Im not "Adidas", think what you like. Adidas came correct each and every time he posted news and he schooled everyone of you on hood stories ;D.

As for RODZILLA: This fool certainly isnt black, so using the Nigga word makes you look even more stupid....

Dont believe everything you read, all in your mind everytime.

So Much Style

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2004, 11:21:58 AM »
shut the fuck up, you are que aka adidas aka nino brown aka dicksucking idiot

Im not "Adidas", think what you like. Adidas came correct each and every time he posted news and he schooled everyone of you on hood stories ;D.

Damn, you're fast.. lol

shut up sms you idiot.

can't you see everyone on this thread has known for ages.. its been one big joke..

how come its one hyper sensitive baby that thinks he's big for knowing?

remember the name overseer originally comes from me sonning you kid

i fuckin exposed you like a bitch.. your 'emipire' got torn. dont step!

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2004, 11:25:36 AM »
lol

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2004, 12:26:15 PM »
OH SHIT THIS CAT POSTED MY AVATAR FOR EVERYONE 2 SEE !!!!!!! IM EXPOSED !!!!!!! LOOK HERE....I LOVE THE INVESTIGATION YOU'VE PUT ON OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS ON RODZILLA.... BUT HERE'S THE END.... RODZILLA = MIDDLE EASTERN / THE TRENCH TOWN SAND NIGGA.... NORTH SIDE KILLAFORNIA !!!!!

WHY DONT U POST A PIC OF YOURSELF CLOWN....PUTTING A FACE ON THE STORIES EVERYONE TELLS ME WOULD CERTAINLY BE A LAUGH AND A HALF. IT'S FUNNY HOW ALL THESE CATS WHO TELL ME THE STORIES ABOUT U BUT NEVER POST IN THESE THREADS, WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF U? WAIT....I KNO THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION TOO. HAHAHA, U FUCKIN NERD.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2004, 12:48:11 PM »
damn some of yall take the internet a little too serious

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2004, 12:51:03 PM »
Yeah. . . good job adidas, you and some others dont ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2004, 01:35:50 PM »
LMAO...This is hilarious.