Author Topic: Anyone had a hard time quittin weed??  (Read 567 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Anyone had a hard time quittin weed??
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 12:59:46 AM »
yeah i suppose you could....but when i'm high i'm REALLY into what whatever i'm doing

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 06:16:06 AM »
don't try to quit, you're wasting your time and helping yourself insane...i used to smoke all the time and adventually just slowed down and didn't really notice it till one day i thought like damn i haven't smoked in a madd long time and haven't felt the need to...i still smoke at parties now and again but not to often...although i like to indulge in other stuff which gets me lifted every once in awhile, peace.

thats exactly what i'm like..

the same thing happened when i gave up smoking.. i just got to the point where i could say i didn't need it :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 06:43:46 AM »
So the deal is, I feel I ened to quit blazing, cuz in the last 2 and a half years, I started smoking, at first occasionally, and then after a few months I started blazing regularly, "quit" for about 2 months and got back into the habit. Its such a part of me now, that Im afraid I wont be able to stop. The reason I gotta quit is cuz I need to get back into a sober mentality, and not always have the remanants of a herbal high clouding up my head. Since Ive never really quit for long Im wondering how Ill think/behave differently once I quit. But every time I tried to quit in the past I could never do it more than 2 week, and that was a pretty big deal. I waste a lotta time smoking, especially in the past, and recently it hasn't been bad, but I was just curious if any1 else ever had a hard time quitting and why/how they did it. Peace.

Maybe you should get a friend who doesn't smoke and hang out with them a little more during your 'withdraw' phase, that way you won't be around just people who smoke all the time. 

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 07:28:13 AM »
Just try and not think about it. Get your mind on other stuff.

Why does Dr. Phil take 50 minutes to say that?

hector

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 11:44:01 AM »
take up smoking crack.  I think everyone who smokes crack can't afford to smoke weed anymore.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2004, 01:04:08 PM »
i smoked coke one time back about 6 years ago this winter, i was with some people i didn't really know and they forgot to tell me that there was coke in it and it hit me hard and scared the shit out of me...i remember we were on our way to a quebec trip for a week and i was in the bathroom on the bus thinking i was dying and talking to god and shit...goddamn i can't even explain when it was kicking in how fucked up i was cause i was also alot younger, i just remember not being able to take anything going on around me and music was too loud and too many people talking and damn that shit hit me...that's when i went to the bathroom and people are knocking on the door asking if i was alright cause i was in there just chillen for like 20 minutes...when i came out i was a little more grounded and got myself together and went back to my seat and the guys were apologizing and shit and i was too out of it to really be pissed at the moment but that shit was crazy...and theres nothing really else to say, drugs are just bad mmmkay...i can't stay away though, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2004, 01:12:47 PM »
i quit smoking 3 years ago and now i didnt realize how it made me....towards other people, made me anti social, always tired, unwilling to do new thigs and so much more...it was the best thing i did and i would never look back and smoke agian...its really not worth it...i quit because i met a girl and she kept me occupied...for many people its really tough cause anytime you're at home diong nothign you would always wanna blaze up just to have a good time doing nothing...just quit now...if you think you should quit then just do it...start drinking ...just once in a while though

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2004, 01:19:27 PM »
i quit smoking 3 years ago and now i didnt realize how it made me....towards other people, made me anti social, always tired, unwilling to do new thigs and so much more...it was the best thing i did and i would never look back and smoke agian...its really not worth it...i quit because i met a girl and she kept me occupied...for many people its really tough cause anytime you're at home diong nothign you would always wanna blaze up just to have a good time doing nothing...just quit now...if you think you should quit then just do it...start drinking ...just once in a while though

aren't you like 16? so you quit smoking weed when you were 13? :-\ i smell buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2004, 01:22:30 PM »
no im not 21, im 18, so my lisence will prob get suspended. whoever cant quit weed is a fuck, its so easy, but ill say the easiest way is to quit is to stop hanging with those people

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2004, 02:44:51 PM »
yep, they pulled me over, i was going 15 over the speed limit, i had no weed in the car, i just smoked. they came up, asked me why my eyes were red, and why my car smelled like weed, and then they took me out of the car, i took a sobreity test , passed it, somewhat, and then they candcuff me, take me to hospital, take blood and piss, go to station, take mugshots and finger prints, and thats it, they let a freind pick me up, and my  car was towed, not impounded, i got it back today 130$
dam, all that. But dont you get arrested for possesion of marijuana? Even if they dont find any on you cant they come to the conclusion that you had some to get high?

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2004, 02:51:27 PM »
yep, they pulled me over, i was going 15 over the speed limit, i had no weed in the car, i just smoked. they came up, asked me why my eyes were red, and why my car smelled like weed, and then they took me out of the car, i took a sobreity test , passed it, somewhat, and then they candcuff me, take me to hospital, take blood and piss, go to station, take mugshots and finger prints, and thats it, they let a freind pick me up, and my  car was towed, not impounded, i got it back today 130$
dam, all that. But dont you get arrested for possesion of marijuana? Even if they dont find any on you cant they come to the conclusion that you had some to get high?
i had nothing, so they couldnt charge me for possesion, but i was a suspected DUI, so i was arrested, and taken to the hospital for the test, my friends were telling me that a new law states that if u had any weed in the past 24 hours or 3 days (i forget wich 1), u can be charged with DUI....

and on a funny note, wonder why the cop thought i was high....... when he asked me for my lisence i gave him a mac card..... and the whole time i was smiling....

i figure i can either cry or laugh about it, and i aint crying

hector

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 05:46:40 PM »
naw, the only way you can get charged in court with a weed dui is if you admit to it, or if you have any weed in the car and it smells like you just smoked.  otherwise there is not sufficient evidence.  If you smoked a shitload of weed for a few months and then quit for one week, and got a blood test after that week, you would still test positive for weed in your system.  they can't determine from a blood test how long the weed has been in your system.  Simple answer to get out of it:  Tell the judge you smoked the day before, tell him you have smoked off and on for the last 5 years.  But be sure to say that you never smoked the day that you were pulled over and cited.  If the cop never found any weed, and you didn't admit to it, then he doesn't have enough evidence, its simple.  How could you be charged for a dui if you smoked the day before you got pulled over?  that makes no sense.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2004, 05:52:42 PM »
naw, the only way you can get charged in court with a weed dui is if you admit to it, or if you have any weed in the car and it smells like you just smoked.  otherwise there is not sufficient evidence.  If you smoked a shitload of weed for a few months and then quit for one week, and got a blood test after that week, you would still test positive for weed in your system.  they can't determine from a blood test how long the weed has been in your system.  Simple answer to get out of it:  Tell the judge you smoked the day before, tell him you have smoked off and on for the last 5 years.  But be sure to say that you never smoked the day that you were pulled over and cited.  If the cop never found any weed, and you didn't admit to it, then he doesn't have enough evidence, its simple.  How could you be charged for a dui if you smoked the day before you got pulled over?  that makes no sense.
EX FUCKING ZACTLY, thats what i fuckin said, now...

1) i never told the cop i smoked, but if i did, would it make a difference, (the only time you cannot lie is under oath)
they found nothing
the car smelled like weed
and my eyes were red
i passes 2/3 sobriety tests, i couldnt balance myself, fuckin sue me...
can they use my two friends who were in the car with me...

hector

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2004, 05:57:05 PM »

no they can't.  sure they can arrest you, but you'd be an extreme idiot to lose this one in court.  The law is that the prosecutor has to prove that you are guilty, not you haveing to prove your innocence.  Your going from point A to point Z while missing all the point in between.

Police officer: did you smoke any weed?
you: no.

what evidence does he have that you did if he never found any?  You don't have to testify in court, so you don't have to answer any questions in court.  So the police officer has to prove, that even though he found no weed, and you told him you didn't smoke and he found no smoking paraphanelia, that you were high.  Sure he knows for damn sure that you really were high, but its not what you know, its what you can prove.  Hell, you could have had your friend in the car who just smoked a joint right before he got in, and he smelled up the car.  You could have picked up a hitchhiker carry pounds of weed, that smelled up the car.  Your friends could have hot boxed the car at your house w/o you, an hour before you took the car, and it just still smelled like weed.  Many reasons why there could be the smell of weed.  Or how about this:  the cop was mistaken.  You think a judge will call you guilty, just because a cop said he smelled weed?  Even though he didn't find any?  no way.  You got to have evidence.

hector

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 06:01:29 PM »
EX FUCKING ZACTLY, thats what i fuckin said, now...

1) i never told the cop i smoked, but if i did, would it make a difference, (the only time you cannot lie is under oath)
they found nothing
the car smelled like weed
and my eyes were red
i passes 2/3 sobriety tests, i couldnt balance myself, fuckin sue me...
can they use my two friends who were in the car with me...

yes it would make a difference. If you told the cop u had smoked, you'd be screwed.  again, you don't have to testify in court, so you don't have to lie.  your eyes were red - how does the judge know that?  did the cop take pictures?  Your car smells like weed - again, how does the judge know?  the cops can't use your two friends, but you can.  they can't get into any trouble, unless of course they lie in the courtroom.  I'd leave them out if I were you.  I dunno about how those blood and urine tests work.  I can't see how they could show how long ago you smoked, and even if they do, just tell them you smoke all the time, and that is past weed in your system.