Poll

Who do you think is going to be the ultimate winner at the end of Alien Vs. Predator?

Alien
2 (22.2%)
Predator
4 (44.4%)
The humans
2 (22.2%)
They'll go for a Freddy Vs. Jason type ending to ensure disappointment
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Alien Vs. Predator - Who's Gonna Win?  (Read 464 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alien Vs. Predator - Who's Gonna Win?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2004, 01:22:16 PM »
this movie looks really good...since i love both franchises i gotta see it...but im still pissed off at the pg 13 rating...i mean wtf???  anyway how doesnt the predator win...he's got long range weapons and camoflouge...nuff said

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2004, 01:23:51 PM »
"Freddy vs Jason" = Perfect ending...Fans of both franchises loved it, and neither were let down, while there was still a winner (depending on how you view it)...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2004, 01:33:38 PM »
this movie looks really good...since i love both franchises i gotta see it...but im still pissed off at the pg 13 rating...i mean wtf???  anyway how doesnt the predator win...he's got long range weapons and camoflouge...nuff said

melee fight: Alien > All
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2004, 01:43:42 PM »

I never saw any alien movies...only parts of the first and last.  What can Alien do in melee combat?

BTW: In the trailer, towards the end, it shows Predator throwing an Alien like he's nothing.

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2004, 03:48:56 PM »
I'm gonna win by not seeing this movie.

eS El Duque

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2004, 05:17:34 PM »

Yea true

Think of this shit like Star Craft

Predator are the Protoss
Alien are the Zerg

Come to think of it...Starcraft harsh ripped them off lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2004, 05:39:26 PM »

I never saw any alien movies...only parts of the first and last.  What can Alien do in melee combat?

BTW: In the trailer, towards the end, it shows Predator throwing an Alien like he's nothing.

They have CLAWS. Big, HUGE CLAWS. :D.
Besides, they have a very gross jumper, so they can get at you like a slow-driving car and seize you with them big-ass claws. :)

Technically, Predator is way too gross tho. I mean, sniper, invisibility, healing.. all this stuff.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

The Watcher

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2004, 05:40:22 PM »
well, i saw a trailer where the Predator handed the Alien its ass on a platter.. so im goin with the Predator
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2004, 06:37:18 PM »
after playing Aliens vs Predator 2 for the computer (great game at a great price which stay close to the movies for both aliens and predators)

here's the deal:

Aliens have speed, their teeth, claws, and the adults have tails with a paralytic venom on them....plus their blood is extremely acidic...they "see" pheremones so the predators invisability means jack...however, their shell doesn't stand up to the predators plasma blasts

predators have cunning and intelligence, plus high tech weaponry (trackings discs, auto tracking plasma guns....) they also have a healing kit that heals the majority of their wounds. they're not as fast as the aliens, but they're not slow or weak either...their major disadvantage come in the form of their sight....they see humans through infrared, but they have to use another visor to see the aliens (once again i think it goes by pheremones) of course they could use their natural vision, but their targeting weapons don't work without the visor

but in my opinion, the humans will win...they want to be able to make a sequel and it just wouldn't be as fun without little humans get butchered in the process

hector

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2004, 06:57:15 PM »

hector

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2004, 06:58:55 PM »
I hope all the humans die in the first 5 minutes.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2004, 09:19:24 PM »
Everyone, go to Yahoo.com and go to the movies section.  There should be a fight clip between a single Predator and Alien.  Except for tackling the Predator once, Predator kicks the living shit out of it.

Heres a link: http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/alienvspredator.html

bez

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2004, 09:27:27 PM »
Dam its wierd the way people have totally different tastes in film, I mean this shit doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.  If this was on at my cinema for 1quid I probably still wouldnt go, but thats just me.

I loved them as there own films but I just to myself 'how unoriginal' when shit like this happens.  I would of much rather seen a new Aliens or Predator film in itself.  I know Pred 2 sucked and most of the alien films after the first and second where pretty weak but this to me seems like somebody has just said "Oh we cannot create a new film or new characters, fuck it we'll have em in the same movie battling each other", that to me is just boring.

hector

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2004, 11:24:22 PM »
Dam its wierd the way people have totally different tastes in film, I mean this shit doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.  If this was on at my cinema for 1quid I probably still wouldnt go, but thats just me.

I loved them as there own films but I just to myself 'how unoriginal' when shit like this happens.  I would of much rather seen a new Aliens or Predator film in itself.  I know Pred 2 sucked and most of the alien films after the first and second where pretty weak but this to me seems like somebody has just said "Oh we cannot create a new film or new characters, fuck it we'll have em in the same movie battling each other", that to me is just boring.

are you kidding?  this has been in the works for yearssssssssssss.  I know I've wanted the movie for years.  the video games have been out for over a decade and the comic books even longer.  No way is this unoriginal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2004, 11:41:15 PM »
Weren't you one of the people dissing "Freddy vs Jason"? Not only has this movie been wattered down to get a PG-13, but it also has a horrible director behind it... :-X