Author Topic: Lakers signs Tonny Bobbitt  (Read 571 times)

Montana00

Re: Lakers signs Tonny Bobbitt
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2004, 04:21:48 PM »
Hi i from america and in my country IF is a word that refers to something that isnt.

Smoke

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2004, 05:16:00 PM »
Not always. But, other than that, it's a fact you think it's a "smart" move to get off while a team isnt complete loser. I replied to this particular thing. IMO it's not a "smart" move, but an unloyal move. No matter if you are a Lakers or a Bulls fan.

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2004, 05:28:09 PM »
unloyal move?

its not like im having a sexual relationship with the lakers. And for the record im not replying to these lakers threads anymore, because im tired of reading stupidity.

Smoke

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2004, 05:30:38 PM »
unloyal move?
its not like im having a sexual relationship with the lakers. And for the record im not replying to these lakers threads anymore, because im tired of reading stupidity.

Mmmm.. wait. You just replied to a Lakers thread!! ::)
And yes, for a FAN to get off a team just cause it's not going to win this year is unloyal. It has nothing to do with sex, but with the true meaning of being a fan.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2004, 05:32:27 PM »
Tonny Bobbitt, should be a good addition. I would buy his jersey if he shows his full potential, but first I gotta trade in my Shaq jersey for Kobe...  :D

As for this bandwagon talk, and all these Laker threads. Laker fans want to talk about there team, and since most of us like westcoast music, and live on the westcoast, well hell, we are gonna talk about westcoast ball, and if you never seen westcoast basketball tradition, that starts and ends with the Lakers. The Lakers are like the Cowboys and Yankees of their sport, if you like basketball, chances are you like the Lakers, or hate the Lakers, but you you have an extreme opinion on the Lakers one way or another. Hating the Lakers is just like liking the Lakers, you hate them so much that you study them, you follow them, just to hate them. That's fine by me, you'll be watching the Laker/Heat game on Christmas, making it the highest rated NBA game in history. All just to watch the Lakers verses the Lakers... lol. So I don't trip off the hate.

Smoke

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2004, 05:38:37 PM »
On point. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2004, 06:04:16 PM »
I refuse being labeled a hater just cause I dont appreciate 5 threads a day about retards signed by the Lakers, if we'd do that with every team we'd need a NBA section. I made one Dallas Thread and noone was interested at all, while we got at least 20 Laker-related topics in the last 2 weeks. But Im a hater. It's all good, Im not trippin'.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2004, 06:09:27 PM »
I refuse being labeled a hater just cause I dont appreciate 5 threads a day about retards signed by the Lakers, if we'd do that with every team we'd need a NBA section. I made one Dallas Thread and noone was interested at all, while we got at least 20 Laker-related topics in the last 2 weeks. But Im a hater. It's all good, Im not trippin'.

This just proves M Dogg's theory. P.S. I've never called you a hater because of your last post.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2004, 06:16:43 PM »

This just proves M Dogg's theory. P.S. I've never called you a hater because of your last post.

we both know you and others thought it.
I mean, let's imagine I make 7 Mavericks topics in a week, including "Peja demands trade.. (dallas?! - Dirk is a friend of him!!)" and "Mavericks re-signed Marquies Daniels!!!" and "Mavericks off-season" and "Mavericks sign *insert random name*!!" (<-- except the last one, these are all topics I couldve made). I'm DAMN sure ppl wouldve jumped on me too. For a reason, that is. And not because they all hate Dallas, but because shit's fuckin annoying.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2004, 06:20:36 PM »
I really dont consider you a Laker haters. Anyway yeah, i agree with your post. But I've promised here already i'll stop.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=56653.25

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2004, 01:16:29 AM »
Rampant, you really should stop hating on the Lakers, because you're only embarrassing yourself.

yea fuck anyone who likes the spurs or sided with them

lakers rule, and you all need to realize this.

that was by far the best playoff game this year

fuck the shitty spurs lakers #1 in the west

Pistons v. Pacers could go either way.

But no matter what happens. Lakers will win.

Ben wallace is a great defenseman. But shaq is too powerful.
Alot of people underestimate Karl....Rasheed will soon know malones true power :-)
Kobe is one of the best players in the NBA, and hamilton wont be able to stop him. Gary payton is a great defenseman, and hes got billups wrapped up. After game 3 im starting to get back into his offensive side.

Tayshaun prince and george are both mediocre players.....who gives a shit about them.

sonned, once again... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2004, 10:56:13 PM »
I'd like to bump this. :D